103 Whiterock Road, Killinchy, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 6PU
Description & Features
There are few homes that offer such a beautiful shoreline setting with outstanding views over Whiterock Bay and beyond to the several islands which offer ever changing seafaring traffic with exceptional sunrises and sunsets. You can take advantage from your living area to enjoy the excitement of the stormy winds and sea, or the glass-like water on a calm peaceful day. With all the wildness and beauty of the lough on your doorstep, yet only a 35-minute commute to Belfast city centre, this property offers you the best of both worlds.
This impressive property enjoys well-proportioned accommodation throughout. The accommodation is both bright and versatile to suit the needs of a range of purchasers. To the ground floor, undoubtedly the heart of the home, is the contemporary bespoke, fully fitted, open plan kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and island unit with access to the charming southerly facing rear gardens. The spacious lounge benefits from an inset multi fuel burning stove and stunning views over Whiterock Bay, leading through the expansive reception hall, which can be used for formal dining. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with breath-taking views over Strangford Lough and bedroom 3 benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite facilities. Furthermore, there is a downstairs WC and luxury white suite family bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, with the principal bedroom benefitting from a contemporary en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe with outstanding views over Strangford Lough. This property provides a most comfortable and welcoming living space ideally suited to those who enjoy entertaining.
Further benefits include oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally, to the front the driveway provides off street carparking leading to the attached garage, with gardens laid in lawns and mature planting. The southerly facing rear gardens are laid in lawns and paved patio, offering privacy without compromising the excellent views due to its elevation, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Established and renowned Killinchy primary school just a 5-minute drive with good road and bus networks to leading Grammar schools as well as excellent transport links to Belfast and 6 miles to Comber. George Best airport only a 30-minute drive with flights direct to London.
Local area attractions include:
Strangford Lough Yacht Club, with sailing club, boat storage & courses, Down Cruising Club on Ballydorn Light Ship, Strangford Lough activity centre; for paddle boarding & Kayaking lessons/tours. Local sea swimming group for the brave hearted.
Renowned eateries & bars in Balloo, Killyleagh and Lisbane villages are but a short drive or cycle away. Daft Eddies Cafe & restaurant/bar but a short walk.
If you long for space to breath in nature whilst remaining connected to the buzz of the city and being part of a fantastic local community then this property offers you the best of both worlds.
- Contemporary Detached Family Home, Located on Whiterock Road with Outstanding Views Over Strangford Lough & to Sketrick Island
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, providing lovely coastal walks
- Finished to a Most Exacting Standard with An Impeccable Attention to Detail
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Bedrooms with En Suite facilities, Walk-in Wardrobes & Exceptional Views Over Whiterock Bay
- Bespoke Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances and Island Unit
- Spacious Living Room with Inset Multi Fuel Burning Stove & Views Over Strangford Lough
- Ample Reception Hall/Dining Area with Inset Gas Fire & Bi-Folding Doors Leading to Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Shrubs, Planting and Patio Area, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Planting & Driveway Providing Carparking, Leading to the Attached Garage
- Convenient to Balloo village providing a range of local amenities and access to public transport links.
- Convenient to well renowned Killinchy primary school with good road networks and ease of access to public transport links to leading Grammar schools.
- Renowned eateries and bars including, Balloo House, The Poachers Pocket and Daft Eddy’s restaurant close at hand.
- Composite front door with glass inset and matching side light leading through to spacious reception hall/dining area.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Cloaks cupboard
- OPEN PLAN RECEPTION HALL / DINING AREA 4.44m x 3.28m (14' 7" x 10' 9")
- Bi-folding doors leading through to rear gardens, open plan to kitchen with inset gas fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 6.96m x 3.53m (22' 10" x 11' 7")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, quartz sinquastone work surface with stainless steel inset sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, integrated double Siemens oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, larder cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, island unit with quartz sinquastone work surface, four ring Siemens induction hob, ample storage, breakfast bar area, outlook to rear with fantastic views over Strangford Lough and further afield, sliding glass doors leading through to living room.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.96m x 4.37m (22' 10" x 14' 4")
- Ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, inset multi fuel burning stove, spectacular views over Whiterock Bay and further afield, sliding glass doors leading through to kitchen.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, walk-in shower with electric shower unit, wood panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fantastic views over Whiterock Bay.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.91m x 3.76m (12' 10" x 12' 4")
- Excellent range of in-built storage units, outlook to front with fantastic views over Whiterock Bay and further afield, walk in wardrobe opening onto en suite. En Suite Wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit below, walk-in electric Mira Sport shower unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (4): 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
- Dual aspect to side and rear with fantastic views over Whiterock Bay, recessed spotlighting.
- Recessed spotlighting, Velux window with fantastic views over Whiterock Bay
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.09m x 3.76m (13' 5" x 12' 4")
- Dual aspect to front and side, with fantastic views over Whiterock Bay and Sketrick island, recessed spotlighting, separate walk in wardrobe with fantastic views over Whiterock Bay. Luxury En Suite White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below, walk-in shower with Mira Sport shower unit, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2): 4.47m x 3.91m (14' 8" x 12' 10")
- Velux window with fantastic views over Whiterock Bay, recessed spotlighting, open to dressing room with eaves storage, leading through to en suite. En Suite White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, walk-in shower with electric Mira Sport shower unit, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.6m x 3.81m (21' 8" x 12' 6")
- With electric up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, access through to rear gardens.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature planting and hedging, ample driveway for off-street car parking for numerous cars, access via side to rear garden. Side gardens with bin area. Rear gardens laid in lawns with mature hedging, paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining, south facing garden with spectacular views over Whiterock Bay
Type of Tenure
Location of 103 Whiterock Road
Travelling from Killinchy crossroads towards Whiterock along the Beechvale Road, continue along the Whiterock Road and number 103 will be at the end of the road on your right.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?