- Hardwood front door, glazed top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original Victorian tiled floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, built-in shelving under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.19m x 3.58m (13' 9" x 11' 9")
- into bay window
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cast iron fireplace, tiled inset and granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM: 5.59m x 3.38m (18' 4" x 11' 1")
- Semi solid wooden floor, picture rail, dual aspect windows, access to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 6.53m x 1.83m (21' 5" x 6' 0")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.35m x 3.28m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.14m x 3.4m (13' 7" x 11' 2")
- into bay window
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, cast iron fireplace, granite hearth.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.24m x 2.21m (7' 4" x 7' 3")
- Semi solid wooden floor, picture rail, outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, panelled bath with shower screen and built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, hatch to roofspace, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area, oil PVC storage tank, access to timber garage.
Driveway for off-street parking for one car.
- TIMBER GARAGE: 5.41m x 2.57m (17' 9" x 8' 5")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.