- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Black and white tiling. Front door with leaded stained glass inset and side lights, with double glazing.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak flooring, wood panelling with picture rails, cornice ceiling. Access to basements.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.88m x 4.13m (16' 0" x 13' 7")
- (into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling, centrepiece, picture rail. Leaded stained glass insets in double glazing.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.09m x 3.68m (13' 5" x 12' 1")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire, wood surround. Solid wooden flooring. Double doors with glazed panels to:
- CONSERVATORY/DINING: 3.57m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
- Solid wooden flooring. Door with glazed panels to:
- KITCHEN: 5.76m x 3.03m (18' 11" x 9' 11")
- Range of high and low level units including original 1930 dresser with glazed display cabinets. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker with extractor fan over.
CASUAL DINING/BREAKFAST AREA: Terrazzo flooring, part tiled walls. French doors to rear and garden.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.71m x 3.32m (15' 5" x 10' 11")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Two built-in robes with shelved storage above and hanging rails.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.67m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.97m x 2.34m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
- Plus entrance area. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Off-white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.28m x 2.26m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in robe with shelved storage above and hanging rails.
- Feature leaded stained glass window, solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
- Access to storage in eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, slate tiled floor.
- Velux window. Solid wooden flooring.
- Stairs from hallway.
- LOBBY/UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- ROOM (1): 4.7m x 3.88m (15' 5" x 12' 9")
- ROOM (2): 4.09m x 3.41m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
- Door to garden. Currently used as home gym.
- Entrance pillars with double gates. Driveway with off-street parking and turning bay for several vehicles.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with border beds. Variety of plants and shrubs.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Lawns with timber deck. Flowerbeds with plants, trees and shrubs. Patio area. Access to basement and steps to kitchen.