- FOR SALE Modern 2 bed ground floor apartment.
- Stunning seaside location.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious bright open plan living room through to dining room, tiled flooring throughout.
- Floor to ceiling picture window, access to private veranda with views to tennis courts, Ballyholme Yacht Club, and sea beyond.
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bathroom with contemporary white 3 piece suite, electric shower over bath, tiled walls and flooring, chrome radiator towel rail.
- Storage cupboards off hallway, one plumbed for washing machine.
- Private allocated car parking and additional visitor parking.
- Direct access to apartment, own front door.
- Double glazed windows and doors.
- Suit young professional. investor or retired alike.
Lounge/ Dining Area 5.97m x 4.42m (19'7" x 14'6") Tiled floor, fireplace with electric flamed fire, floor to ceiling window, access to veranda.
Kitchen 3.07m x 2.72m (10'1" x 9'1") Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1 - 3.45 m x 2.59m (11'4" x 8'6") Wood flooring, built in double wardobe with sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 - 3.35m x 2.26m (11'0" x 7'5") Wood flooring, built in wardrobe.
Bathroom - White 3 piece suite, electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Homes2let are delighted to offer For Sale this well appointed 2 bedroom apartment, located in this highly desirable development overlooking Ballyholme Bay.
This private end apartment occupies a prominent coastal location opposite Ballyholme Yacht club and close to Ballyholme village and it's many amenities.
This fine property will have a wide appeal, but in particular for those looking to downsize and enjoy a relaxed seaside life.
Viewing is essential to appreciate all that this modern apartment has to offer. Vendor not in chain, therefore timely possession can be accommodated.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Johnny on 07815060703.