10 Rockryan, 26-32 Causeway Street, Portrush, BT56 8AB
Price To Be Released
Description & Features
Minutes walk from everything that Portrush has to offer with the bonus of private gated rear courtyard parking. What's not to love!
The Great outdoors
Enjoy mother natures' breath-taking sights and sounds along some of the world's most spectacular coastlines. Surf, golf, walk, sail, paddle, swim and leap your way free of workday pressures!
Enjoy vibrant, exciting and energetic days out. Shopping in Coleraine, golfing in Portstewart, sipping whiskey in Bushmills, Coasteering at Undertrick or paddleboarding in Portballintrae – all within a few miles of Rockryan.
Enjoy Rockryan's enviable location unique seaside charm and modern amenities.
A flourishing gastro scene has made Portrush a culinary heaven and foodie hot-spot. From lazy brunch to Sunday lunch, dinner for two or with the whole crew- there is a menu and ambience to suit every occasion.
A vibrant town with contrasts and charm
Make Rockryan your antidote to the stress of the working week. Enjoy the towns creative buzz with live outdoor music throughout the summer months. Atlantic Sessions in the bars during the winter. World class sporting events and many other cultural, entertainment highlights.
I'll drink to that!
Portrush has hosted the odd night out in recent years. Whether it's a catch up with friends over a beer garden or a latte or time to get the dancing shoes on, there is something for all tastes in this unique seaside town.
- Luxury kitchen with a choice of doors and worktops
- We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and worktop space in each kitchen
- Integrated appliances will include hob, electric oven and hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer (separate washing machine extra over where applicable)
- Concealed underlighting to high level units
- Low voltage down lights
- SANITARY WARE:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to bathrooms, ensuite(s) and WCs
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot water
- Modern rain shower head with hand shower to bathroom and ensuite(s)
- Low profile shower tray with contemporary glass panels and doors to bathroom
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and ensuite(s)
- Premium carpet and underlay in bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Tiled floor to kitchen, dining, living, bathroom and ensuite.
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler
- INTERNAL FINISHES:
- Tasteful internal decoration throughout
- Solid modern internal doors with complementary chamfered skirtings and trims
- EXTERNAL FINISHES:
- Secure gated entrance to private rear parking
- uPVC future proof double glazed windows
- Feature modern entrance door
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature external lighting to front and rear
- Communal roof terrace area
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of sockets TV (satellite) and telephone points
- A USB socket will be provided in living and bedrooms
- LED Downlights to Kitchen/dining, bathroom and ensuite(s)
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With lift and stair access to upper floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 8.56m x 5.97m (28' 1" x 19' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM: 1.78m x 1.55m (5' 10" x 5' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.8m x 2.77m (15' 9" x 9' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.54m x 1.07m (8' 4" x 3' 6")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.73m x 2.49m (12' 3" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.56m x 2.54m (11' 8" x 8' 4")
- BATHROOM: 2.54m x 1.85m (8' 4" x 6' 1")
- Private parking, bin storage area and bicycle store area to rear.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a newly formed Management Company to maintain communal areas etc.
Type of Tenure
Price To Be Released