- uPVC double glazed front door and double glazed side light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Heather Brown tiled floor, uPVC double glazed inner door and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling and ground floor WC.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC and wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, cabinet below, recessed spotlighting, alarm controls.
- LOUNGE: 3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
- Oak wooden flooring, oak fireplace surround, cast iron tiled and polished inset, gas coal fire, slate tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
- Cornice ceiling, oak wooden flooring, carved fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY: 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
- Oyster slate tiled floor, mature outlook to rear garden, uPVC double glazed access door to patio and garden.
- KITCHEN: 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
- Hand painted Shaker style bespoke fitted kitchen with stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel Franke sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel oven below, extractor fan above, integrated fridge, built-in pantry cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, uPVC double glazed access door to carport and outlook to rear garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.91m x 2.46m (12' 10" x 8' 1")
- Wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors, laminate wooden flooring and elevated views across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline, maple wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.91m x 3.12m (12' 10" x 10' 3")
- Maple wooden flooring, mature outlook to front, range of built-in bedroom furniture including built-in robes, display shelving and study desk, drawer units.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.79m x 2.24m (9' 2" x 7' 4")
- Maple wooden flooring, built-in robes, mature outlook to front.
- Contemporary newly fitted white suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, cabinets below, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, glazed shower screen, chrome mixer taps and built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully uPVC panelled walls, illuminated mirror, tiled laminate flooring, hotpress with Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, uPVC panelled ceiling, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Accessed via ladder, fully floored, panelled and sheeted, Velux window with excellent views to Belfast Lough, exposed beams, light and power, ideal for conversion subject to usual planning permissions.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.79m x 3.1m (19' 0" x 10' 2")
- Roller shutter door, light and power, piped for gas tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, side access door and alarm.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking, mature front garden laid in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, rear enclosed patio garden in brick paviours, mature shrubs, mature planting, mature trees, well screened storage, outdoor light and water tap.