10 Mourne View Park, Newcastle, County Down, BT33 0QR
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
Semi Detached House
This well maintained property is located in a popular residential development off the Dundrum Road on a corner site at the end of a cul de sac. There is a garden to the front and large tarmac parking area. To the rear there is a detached garage and large private garden with a southern aspect.
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Spacious parking area to side
- Garden to front
- Large enclosed garden to rear
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC double glazed door, laminate floor.
- Sitting Room: 3.1m x 3.76m (10' 2" x 12' 4")
- Fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth, electric fire. Laminate floor, archway to Dining Room.
- Dining Room: 2.66m x 3.83m (8' 9" x 12' 7")
- Laminate floor.
- Kitchen: 2.23m x 3.71m (7' 4" x 12' 2")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, provision for appliances. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 2.99m x 3.15m (9' 10" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom (2): 2.89m x 3.86m (9' 6" x 12' 8")
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (3): 2.08m x 2.89m (6' 10" x 9' 6")
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Airing Cupboard
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath with electric shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway, gravel bed and shrubs. Spacious parking area to side. Rear - Enclosed large garden with southern aspect, crazy paved patio, lawn, trees. Oil fired boiler in housing, PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage: 3.02m x 6.09m (9' 11" x 20' 0")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Type of Tenure
Location of 10 Mourne View ParkView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?