10 Larch Hill Avenue, Craigavad, Holywood, County Down, BT18 0JW
Description & Features
THE AGENT'S PERSPECTIVE...
"This is a lovely, bright and well maintained detached home.
From its elevated site it enjoys superb views over Belfast Lough showing marine traffic and changing weather patterns during the day and glittering lights on the northern side at night.
The accommodation is generous and would suit a variety of purchasers who appreciate the convenience and popularity of the location with easy access to Belfast city centre by car, bus and train.
Well worth seeing"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Large kitchen with space to dine and separate utility room
- Elevated site with lovely Lough views
- Double integral garage and extensive underfloor storage
- Extensive, flagged parking space for several cars, boat, caravan etc
- Bright and well presented interior
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Popular and convenient location
- Spacious drawing room with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting and contemporary raised hole in wall fireplace
- Fast road and rail links for commuters making Belfast City Centre easily accessible
Type of Tenure
Location of 10 Larch Hill AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider