10 Knocklofty Park, Belmont, Belfast, BT4 3NA
Description & Features
Enjoying a generous site on one of Belmont's most highly regarded, tree lined parks, this recently extended and refurbished detached family home is immaculate throughout. There is excellent accommodation including two reception rooms, large kitchen/living/dining room and four bedrooms, principle with ensuite.
Some of the province's leading schools for all ages are in the vicinity whilst all the shops, amenities and eateries that Ballyhackamore and Belmont have to offer are within a short stroll.
Recent sales in this superb location have proved to be very popular so we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- Double-fronted detached family home in highly desirable tree lined park
- Living room with dual aspect and wood burning stove
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Impressive kitchen/living/dining area with access to rear garden
- Four bedrooms, principle with ensuite
- Luxury family bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating/Double Glazing
- Good-sized gardens to front and rear
- Generous tarmac driveway parking area
- Close to excellent local schools for all ages
- Walking distance to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages
Type of Tenure