10 Glenmachan Avenue, Belfast, BT4 2RG
Description & Features
Occupying a mature site in a quiet cul-de-sac location in East Belfast, this is the former show house for the development and is a deceptively spacious detached villa with living space set over two floors, offering adaptable accommodation to suit a variety of differing requirements.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with gallery landing above, living room, kitchen with dining area, dining room and conservatory and access to a large attached garage. The first floor then holds the principal bedroom with ensuite shower room, and three further bedrooms.
Outside, this property boasts gardens to the front, side and rear with shrub beds and mature trees, lawns and rear patio area.
With strong demand for homes within this area, due to the proximity of excellent schools, churches, parks as well as access to Belfast City Airport, Holywood and beyond, we would encourage immediate viewing of this detached house from potential purchasers to avoid disappointment.
- Spacious Detached Home On Mature Site
- Four Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Cloakroom With WC
- Large Integral Garage With Utility Area (Ideal For Further Accommodation Above Subject To Building Control Approval)
- Gas Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Ample Off Street Parking On Driveway
- Landscaped Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Within Easy Reach Of Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Easy Access To Outer Ring, Belfast City Centre & City Airport
- Close To Belmont, Holywood & Stormont Buildings
Type of Tenure
Location of 10 Glenmachan AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider
£2,847.60 per annum