Occupying a private mature site extending to approximately 0.9 acres, this most attractive detached residence constructed c. 2012 offers superbly appointed accommodation with a layout suitable for most family requirements.
The property is perfectly located on Drumbo Road with the rear and side gardens backing onto the open countryside, with a southerly orientation to the rear. Yet, despite the setting enjoying all the attributes of rural living, the property is 5 minutes from Malone, 15 minutes from Belfast City Centre, and 10 minutes from Lisburn and the Outer Ring, providing excellent provincial connections.
The accommodation comprising a spacious reception hall with gallery landing, cloakroom, drawing room, living room, a magnificent kitchen with hand crafted units and Aga, casual dining area, and a superb garden room with direct access to the gardens, and utility room. On the first floor, this is a magnificent master bedroom suite with ensuite shower room and dressing room, three further bedrooms (one with dressing room and ensuite shower room), and main bathroom. In addition, there is an integral double garage.
All in all, an exceptional family home, appointed to the highest standard in a highly sought after and most convenient location.
Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Double opening arched entrance doors. Double height ceiling. Gallery landing. Corniced ceiling. Wall light wiring. Solid oak flooring. Access to cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Built-in storage cupboard. Solid oak flooring. Access to integral garage.
- Traditional style white suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Corniced ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.19m x 4.5m (23' 7" x 14' 9")
- Double opening doors from reception hall. Freestanding cast iron wood-burning stove set in recess with slate hearth. Tiled flooring. Corniced ceiling. Double opening doors to extensive patio area and gardens to rear.
- SITTING ROOM: 5.49m x 4.42m (18' 0" x 14' 6")
- Freestanding cast iron wood-burning stove set in recess with slate hearth. Built-in shelving and storage cupboards. Double opening doors to side. Corniced ceiling. Open to:
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 9.65m x 5.44m (31' 8" x 17' 10")
- Hand crafted painted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level unit and drawer units. Marble work surfaces. Large central island unit with casual dining area and solid wood work surfaces. Black oil Aga with adjoining module with 4 ring gas hob and electric oven set in recess with tiled splashback. Double Belfast sink with pointer mixer taps and hand held tap. Integrated appliances including 'Bosch' microwave and dishwasher. 'Liebherr' wine fridge. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Double opening doors to patio and gardens. Tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Recessed lighting. Double doors to:
- GARDEN ROOM: 7.52m x 4.95m (24' 8" x 16' 3")
- Large feature cast iron wood-burning stove set on raised floating granite hearth. 2 sets of double opening doors to both side and rear leading to patio and gardens. Large roof lantern. Solid oak flooring. Corniced ceiling. Wall light wiring.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
- Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Corniced ceiling. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Corniced ceiling. Walk-in shelved hot press with pressurised water system. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 7.42m x 5.44m (24' 4" x 17' 10")
- Vaulted ceiling. Dormer windows. Built-in open shelving, drawers and seating area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 4.29m x 2.84m (14' 1" x 9' 4")
- Large walk-in wet room shower with overhead shower and hand held shower. Vanity units with twin inset wash hand basins with cupboards underneath. Low flush WC. 2 heated towel radiators. Wall light wiring. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Open to:
- DRESSING ROOM: 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
- Excellent range of built-in wardrobes and drawers.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.5m x 4.37m (14' 9" x 14' 4")
- DRESSING ROOM: 2.9m x 2.08m (9' 6" x 6' 10")
- Built-in wardrobes. Recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large fully tiled shower with overhead shower and hand shower. Vanity unit with freestanding basin and storage underneath. Wall mounted WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.44m x 4.9m (17' 10" x 16' 1")
- Fitted with a good range of built-in wardrobes with seating and views overlooking the countryside.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 11' 0")
- Dormer window. Recessed lighting.
- BATHROOM: 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- Traditional style bathroom comprising, freestanding roll top bath with ball and claw feet, mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Chrome towel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Automated electric gates leading to sweeping tree lined pebble driveway with generous parking to the front. Garden to front in lawn with mature trees and paved area. To the rear, extensive paved patio areas to the side and rear leading to spacious gardens in lawns with mature shrubs backing on to open countryside.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 7.39m x 5.26m (24' 3" x 17' 3")
- Twin electric up and over doors. Power and light. Oil fired boiler.