10 Demesne Drive, Ballywalter, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT22 2UJ
Description & Features
Tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac within this popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property with no onward chain. Backing onto the Dunleath Estate, the property occupies arguably one of the finest sites in the development with a picturesque outlook and southerly aspect making it an ideal space for children at play, for outdoor entertaining or for relaxing and taking in the sun.
The property itself comprises living room with attractive polished limestone fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove and good size kitchen which is open plan to casual dining/family area, an ideal space for having friends and family. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms, including main bedroom with en suite shower room. There is also a bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside, as well as the outstanding rear garden, there is also a front garden in lawns and driveway to the side with parking. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC and utility area.
Situated in the popular coastal town of Ballywalter there are also many amenities close by including beach, shops and primary school. Donaghadee, Newtownards and Bangor are also easily accessible. With all this fine home has to offer we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, families and those looking to downsize. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Outstanding Detached Property in Popular Residential Area
- Cul-de-sac Position
- Arguably One of the Finest Sites in the Development
- Site Backs onto Dunleath Estate
- Living Room with Attractive Polished Limestone Fireplace and Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Good Size Kitchen Which is Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area Ideal for Having Friends and Family
- Separate Utility Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Parking to Side
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawns, Extensive Timber Decked Terrace and Southerly Aspect Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play, For Outdoor Entertaining or For Relaxing
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time buyers, Young Professionals, Families and Those Looking to Downsize
- Many Amenities Within the Popular Coastal Town of Ballywalter
- Donaghadee, Bangor and Newtownards also Easily Accessible
- Rear Garden Provides Ample Room to Extend Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Early Viewing Essential
Type of Tenure