- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Incorporating ornate Victorian period tiled flooring, feature stained glass in the door and panels
surrounding and plaster coving.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious hallway, 6'9 wide with original tiled floor, coving and built in storage cupboard.
- FAMILY LIVING ROOM: 7.11m x 4.8m (23' 4" x 15' 9")
- Combines a large eating area with broad planked floor and a carpeted sitting area. Lighting, cornices and coving retain the period character of the room whilst large curved windows ensure maximum benefit of the external views. French doors give access to an upper paved patio and garden and a Butler's Pantry links the room to the kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 4.34m x 4.04m (14' 3" x 13' 3")
- Hand crafted and painted high and low level "Robinson kitchen" units complete with Belfast sink, granite worktops and under unit lighting. Aga cooker set in decorative feature brick surround, plate rack, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.78m x 2.03m (12' 5" x 6' 8")
- With glass roof and tiled floor.
- Access to the Drawing and Dining room is gained off the Hallway on the opposite side to the Family Room.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.11m x 4.8m (23' 4" x 15' 9")
- Sea, beach and golf course views to front and side especially from bay window seating. Marble fireplace and hearth, original window shutters, picture rail, wall lights, egg and dart plaster
coving and recessed lights.
- DINING ROOM: 4.78m x 4.22m (15' 8" x 13' 10")
- Having cast iron fireplace with solid surround, original window shutters, picture rail, recessed lighting, wood flooring. This room also has beautiful sea, beach and golf course views.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin, wood panelled walls, plate rack and tiled floor.
- LIBRARY: 4.83m x 2.54m (15' 10" x 8' 4")
- With built in shelving.
- UPSTAIRS DRAWING ROOM: 8.79m x 5.46m (28' 10" x 17' 11")
- Presently used as a large study with recessed lighting, centre cornice and feature ornate cast iron radiators; with amazing views over golf course, river Bann and the sea towards Portstewart and Skerrie Isle.
- STUDY: 3.02m x 2.11m (9' 11" x 6' 11")
- With sea and golf course views.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.39m x 3.91m (14' 5" x 12' 10")
- With cast iron fireplace and wood surround, picture rail, recessed lighting and beautiful sea, beach and golf course views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully clad walk in corner shower , half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.47m x 3.89m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
- With tiled fireplace and sea, beach and golf course views.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.27m x 3.38m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
- With cast iron fireplace.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, feature claw foot bath with over head shower, tiled walls, hot press and
- BEDROOM (4): 6.02m x 3.76m (19' 9" x 12' 4")
- With corner shower and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.09m x 2.54m (13' 5" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (6): 5.99m x 4.27m (19' 8" x 14' 0")
- LARGE STORAGE ROOM:
- Externally the property offers a variety of charming hard and soft landscaped areas set in the natural topography of the site which is totally enveloped by a Black Stone wall. The hard landscaping
incorporates natural rock features along with paths, patio areas and steps in large sandstone and granite paving. There is also a water feature with ponds and interconnected stream. The soft
landscaping includes sweeping lawns and numerous flower beds providing a range of colour throughout the year. Garage 20'10 x 13'5 with over head storage and wooden doors. Rear store 13'4 x 5'11.There are a number of outbuildings used for storage and boiler housing accessed via
concrete yard area. Two additional garden sheds.