- uPVC entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid walnut flooring, under stair storage cupboard with cloak space. Downstairs cloakroom/WC in contemporary white suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
- Slate fireplace and hearth, gas inset fire, carved wooden surround, solid walnut flooring and recessed low voltage spot lights.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
- Multi-fuel wood-burning stove, slate hearth, limestone surround and mantle, recessed low voltage spotlights and solid wood flooring.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN / CASUAL DINING AREA / FAMILY AREA: 7.19m x 5.36m (23' 7" x 17' 7")
- Excellent range of solid oak high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces. Belfast sink unit and mixer tap over, partially tiled walls, 'Farmstyle 1100' gas and electric range and extractor canopy over, integrated Fridge/Freezer, integrated dishwasher, country dresser with solid wood work surfaces and plate rack. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of solid oak high and low level units, single basin sink unit with mixer tap, recessed for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring.
- DINING ROOM: 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Access to linen cupboard, pressurised water system, access to roofspace with potential for conversion subject to planning permission.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM: 5.05m x 4.88m (16' 7" x 16' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite, fully tiled shower cubicle, power shower, low flush WC, vanity unit and mixer tap over, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
- Excellent views across countryside.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- Contemporary white suite, freestanding ball and claw bath with telephone hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled double shower cubicle, power shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To front, neat garden in lawn bordered by shrub beds. To side, private south facing garden laid in lawn, and a tarmac driveway from front to rear, parking for 2+ cars.
To rear, flagged patio area leading to child friendly garden laid in lawn bordered by mature conifer hedging, outside light.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.94m x 4.06m (19' 6" x 13' 4")
- Up and over door, side service door.