- Steps to navy composite front door with matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, recessed spotlighting, large walk in storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/DINING: 7.42m x 3.94m (24' 4" x 12' 11")
- At widest points. Polished wooden floor, wall light points.
- DELUXE KITCHEN: 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
- 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level cream units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring double ceramic hob unit, double built in oven, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, and washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, display cabinets, concealed lighting, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, uPVC double glazed white composite door to rear.
- Recessed spotlighting, fantastic views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and Island Hill.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.91m x 2.41m (12' 10" x 7' 11")
- Range of mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.28m x 2.13m (10' 9" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.57m x 2.31m (8' 5" x 7' 7")
- Built in robe.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, polished laminate floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, concealed hotpress, copper cylinder and immersion heater. Roofspace access.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.77m x 3.28m (18' 11" x 10' 9")
- Roller door, light and power, approached by large tarmac driveway with plenty of off road parking.
- Gardens to front in landscaped, well stocked flowerbeds, gravel path and steps, rear in enclosed garden laid out in large paved patio area, fencing, greenhouse, oil fired boiler, outside light, outside water tap, access to side for oil, bins etc.