1 Seaview Drive, Portstewart, County Londonderry, BT55 7JX
Description & Features
Homepage Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to own a property offering endless potential with stunning sea views overlooking the Donegal Headlands and Strand Beach.
1 Seaview Drive is a spacious 5-bedroom, 2-reception house, benefitting from existing upstairs living space, which affords western facing panoramic views over the surrounding areas.
Externally the property boasts an impressive enclosed south-westerly facing private rear garden.
The property requires modernisation and has been vacant for over two years, making it eligible for a reduced VAT on refurbishment.
The property sits on approximately a quarter of an acre and comes with the benefit of ‘FULL PLANNING PERMISSION’ for a substantial modern replacement dwelling, extending to 3,445 sq ft.
- LARGE DETACHED RESIDENCE
- FIRST FLOOR LIVING ACCOMODATION WITH STUNNING VIEWS
- FPP FOR 3,445 SQ FT REPLACEMENT DWELLING
- REDUCED VAT QUALIFICATION ON REFURBISHMENT
- LARGE REAR WEST FACING GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 3.35m x 2.79m (11' 0" x 9' 2")
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units and wall tiling, provision for oven with extractor fan , space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, drawer bank, with tiled flooring throughout.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 3.35m x 2.7m (11' 0" x 8' 10")
- with laminate wood flooring throughout, sub-divided into 2 areas.
- CONSERVATORY 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
- with tiled flooring throughout and boiler store.
- BEDROOM 1 3.7m x 3m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
- with two double built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3m x 2.75m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
- with wood flooring throughout.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 1.9m (9' 8" x 6' 3")
- BATHROOM & WC
- With bathroom suite comprising of w.c., wash hand basin, bath, hot press and immersion heater.
- UPSTAIRS LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.3m (15' 11" x 10' 10")
- Large living space with stunning West facing views over sea and Donegal Headlands.
- BEDROOM 4 5m x 3.35m (16' 5" x 11' 0")
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- EN SUITE
- With w.c., wash hand basin, bidet and enclosed shower.
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY 3m x 1.8m (9' 10" x 5' 11")
- with additional storage in eaves.
- Situated just off Seafield Park, this property is located in a highly sought-after residential area. The Strand Beach, Portstewart Golf Course, and the scenic cliff walk are just a short distance away, making it the perfect place for a large family home or a holiday retreat.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 Seaview DriveView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?