1 Saddlers Hall, Carnreagh, Hillsborough, BT26 6TH
Description & Features
A stone cladded Georgian style detached house completed to a quality build finish and complimented by the superb specification chosen by the present owners.
Located in the Carnreagh area, one of the most prestigious areas of Northern Ireland on the outskirts of Royal Hillsborough and within walking distance of the village.
Designed for relaxed living, there are two reception rooms to the front with a large open planned kitchen/dining/family area to the rear. Rear hall with utility room and cloakroom (WC and wash hand basin). On the first floor the spacious bright landing leads to four double bedrooms (master with en suite shower) and deluxe bathroom.
The accommodation is complimented with porcelain tiling and engineered wood plank floors to the ground floor. Underfloor oil fired central heating to the ground floor with cast iron coloured radiators on the first floor.
Twin brick pillars with twin automated gates leading to most spacious asphalt parking area to the side of the house. Electric point for car charging. The property is bounded by railings to front, and part of side, along with a brick wall. Privacy and shelter are provided via hedging to railed areas. Front garden in lawn with brick paver paths and separate pedestrian gate. Secluded enclosed side garden with lawn and feature small garden house.
The garage complex comprises: -
Ground floor – DOUBLE GARAGE 20’ 4” x 20’ 4” (6.2m x 6.2m)
With insulated twin automatic doors, and side door. Range of built-in units with worktop and plumbed for washing machine. Oil-fired central heating boiler. External steps to the side of the garage leads to:
OFFICE: 20’ 4” x 20’ 0” (6.2m x 6.1m)
With Amtico herringbone flooring, one wall with custom built units by Neville Johnson with integrated matching desk. Kitchen area with inset stainless steel sink unit and Quooker tap with cupboards under. Cloakroom with WC and vanity wash hand basin unit. Tiling to floor and walls.
Adjoining the garage complex to the rear is:
Entertainment covered area with vaulted roof, paved flooring, raised stone seating areas, and inset pizza oven with shelving over. The remainder of the rear garden is landscaped with lawns intermingled with raised shrub beds, a patio area with greenhouse and feature swing seat. Pergola.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4 panelled entrance door with twin side panels. Ornate cornice ceiling. Walls with part wood panelling to walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.05m x 3.86m (16' 7" x 12' 8")
- Ornate cornice ceiling and matching centre piece. Engineered wood plank flooring. Fireplace with marble surround, brick inset and containing cast iron stove. Slate hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.11m x 3.86m (16' 9" x 12' 8")
- Ornate cornice ceiling with centre piece. Engineered wood plank flooring. Fireplace with wide opening with brick trim and deep inset.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 4.24m x 8.28m (13' 11" x 27' 2")
- Extensive range of high and low level units with grey doors, granite worktops with upturns and matching breakfast bar. Inset Belfast sink unit with Quooker mixer tap. Integrated Miele dishwasher. Classic deluxe Rangemaster cooker with induction hob and oven under, and extractor unit over. Ceiling downlighters. Porcelain tiled floor. In the Dining Area there are further matching units incorporating a bottle chilling unit.
- FAMILY AREA: 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- Family Area - Wood panelled ceiling. Feature wall in brick and containing cast iron stove. Porcelain flooring. Velux roof window. Patio door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Porcelain flooring. Door to side garden.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.67m x 1.73m (8' 9" x 5' 8")
- Range of high and low level units with grey doors and granite worktops. Inset stainless steel sink unit with pillar mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Extractor.
- WC. Vanity wash hand basin unit with oval sink and mixer tap. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Ornate cornice ceiling. Walk-in hotpress. Hatch with Slingsby ladder access to part floored roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.11m x 3.99m (16' 9" x 13' 1")
- Engineered wood plank flooring. Neville Johnston custom built range of units comprising wardrobes, shelving, storage, dressing table, twin bedside cabinets, and high level display shelf.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.84m x 1.19m (9' 4" x 3' 11")
- Large shower cubicle with smoked glass panel. Two headed shower unit. Large vanity unit with twin mixer taps and pull-out drawer unit under. WC. Tiled flooring and walls. 2 heated towel rails with radiators.
- BEDROOM 2: 3.99m x 3.81m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
- Wall length range of custom-built units with glazed doors, and corner curved open shelving.
- BEDROOM 3: 4.29m x 3.25m (14' 1" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM 4: 3.91m x 2.79m (12' 10" x 9' 2")
- Presently used as Dressing Room. Engineered wood plank flooring.
- BATHROOM: 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
- Standalone bath with chrome pillar tap and hand shower fitting. Vanity unit with oval sink unit and recessed mixer tap. Drawer unit. WC with concealed cistern. Large shower cubicle, smoke glass screen and two headed shower fitting. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail with radiator.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 Saddlers Hall
Carnreagh Road HillsboroughView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?