Designed and built to the highest specification, this exclusive development by MAW Architects is a semidetached situated in a prime residential location in South Belfast . This is the first opportunity to purchase a property that is simply one of a kind family home within this popular location, which enjoys a secluded setting in the heart of BT7, yet benefits from being only a few minutes walk away from the hustle and bustle of the Ormeau Road.
Home has been completely overhauled with new electrics, plumbing, plaster, wood-works and 2 story extention added with solar panelling. Internally home has been completely modernised with state of the art speakers, data, smart addons, bluetooth showers. Externally house has been repointed with tiled external rear and side, aesthetically front side and rear have been fitted with beautiful cedar wood.
An excellent upmarket family home with simply nothing to do only add furniture.
EPC rating A (94) this is the highest EPC rated property O'Reilly Residential as had the good fortune of having on its books.
Outside discover a friendly, village suburb community filled with independent stores, bars, restaurants, cafes and acres of glorious green space on your doorstep.
Uncover a peaceful, welcoming haven perfectly positioned to capture the personality and convenience of the Ormeau Road.
An area on a continued upward curve, the Ormeau Road prides itself on its array of independent shops, cafes and smart eateries. The location is also within close proximity by car to a range of popular shopping centres including Forestside and Victoria Square.
Commuter access to Belfast City Centre, a mere two miles awa, is extremely convenient via the Ormeau Road, whether it be by car or public transport. For the most part Ormeau Road also enjoys a bike lane into the heart of the city, with a City Bike dock located within a short walk from Rosetta Drive. For those commuting further, George Best City Airport is only five miles away.
This is an ideal location for families wishing to position themselves within the catchment of a wide range of leading primary and secondary schools. Complimenting this are a variety of local recreational facilities to cater for all, including Ormeau Park, the Ozone, Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where Parkrun and social events are a regular feature.
Kitchen / Living Area
- Impressive high quality kitchen, gloss finish, laser sealed kitchen with especially made handles by design. Island wrap and worktops made with soild quartz.
- Integrated Bosch appliances to include induction hob, electric oven, microwave, gas extractor hood Made by Best lift (still in warranty) , fridge/freezer and dishwasher (still in warranty)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer (still in warranty)
- Recessed LED dimmable downlighters in the kitchen Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary brown sanitaryware, sink
- Thermostatically controlled multi zoned under floor gas heating
- Muti folding rear door
- Remote controlled drop down cinema area
Floor Covering & Tiling
- Resin flooring throughout ground floor
- Ceramic tiled floors and walls to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Feature wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC's with full height tiling to the shower enclosure
- Luxury carpets to all landings
- Soild wooden flooring to bedrooms
- All old plaster removed and replaced with insulation
- Thermostatically controlled blue tooth controller showers (where applicable)
- Old attic flooring lowered to allow attic to be used as 5th bedroom
- Impressive high ceilings on ground floor
- Traditional cavity wall construction, all walls have been insulated with min 50mm insulation, bay windows 75mm insulation.
- Solid concrete ground with under floor heating.
- Soild Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal decor, walls and ceilings painted along with woodwork
- Main supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Moudled painted skirtings and architraves
- Phoenix Natural Gas fired central heating system
- Feature Wood burning stove (12.5KW)
- Gas heating through out
- Zoned Intruder Alarm
- Virgin Media installed
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets including integrated USB charging points
- Solar powered panels 3KW fitted with high payback rate.
- Electric remote controlled front gate
- House completely rewired and plumbed
- Home smart home enabled with data points in every room
- Speakers (Spotifiy enabled) 200w each zoned and throughout house
- CCTV system installed with 4k clarity
- Nas system installed
- No touch activated mirrors (with heat) in bathrooms
- Front garden PVC
- Rear garden PVC with 5500mm x 3500mm shed
- Side shed 3000mm x 2000mm
- Brick paviour / Tarmac driveways
- Solid 5 lever locking front door with 10 year warranty
- uPVC double glazing with lockable windows (Sash type)
- Outside tap
- Rear outside electrical socket