1 My Ladys Mile, Holywood, County Down, BT18 9EW
Description & Features
1 My Lady's Mile is a stunning detached family home sitting on a large private site. The property has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. Ideally situated in one of Holywood's most desirable residential settings and well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, drawing room, dining room and family room. A bespoke kitchen with centre piece island and casual dining area that includes a full range of appliances, including American fridge freezer, built in coffee maker and wine fridge.
Five bedrooms spread across the property all are of good proportions with the master bedroom having both dressing room and en suite whilst bedrooms 2 and 3 have a Jack and Jill bathroom suite.
A separate staircase leading from the utility room provides access to a large office / playroom which could easily serve as a teenager's suite or bedroom 5 if required.
A substantial integral garage with ample space for 3 cars completes the accommodation.
Externally the property has ample parking spaces on driveway, a pristine patio area for entertaining and landscaped gardens laid in lawns with flowerbeds. The rear garden enjoys a South facing aspect, laid in lawn with paved patio area, feature wall lighting, shed, outside tap and bin storage area.
- Stunning detached property in a prestigious and sought after location
- Superb, deceptively spacious residence on a large site
- Extensively modernised to an excellent standard of finish
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Drawing room with marble fireplace
- Dining room with wooden floor and bay window
- Family room with tiled floor and contemporary fire
- Bespoke Crownwood kitchen with integrated appliances and island unit
- Open plan from kitchen into dining area
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom / W.C.
- Five double bedrooms spread throughout property and master with ensuite
- Jack and Jill bathroom suite with bedrooms 2 and 3
- Contemporary family bathroom on first floor
- Bedroom five / study / games room with separate W.C.
- Three car integral garage
- Landscaped gardens to the rear with pristine patio and entertaining area
- Private and enclosed South facing garden
- Buschbeck Mediterranean-style BBQ on patio area
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazed throughout
- Security alarm and lighting
- Within close proximity to some of Holywoods leading schools, restaurants, shops and various local amenities
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak flooring. Storage under stairs. Feature staircase with mahogany handrailing.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, wall tiling. Airing cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.79m x 4.52m (19' 0" x 14' 10")
- Oak flooring, marble fire surround, bay window, display shelving, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM: 3.81m x 4.17m (12' 6" x 13' 8")
- Into bay window. Corniced ceiling, oak flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.41m x 3.76m (17' 9" x 12' 4")
- Ceramic tiled floor 12 volt lighting.
- L SHAPED KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA: 7.21m x 5.49m (23' 8" x 18' 0")
- To maximum points. Comprehensive range of high and low level contemporary oak units, Samsung fridge freezer, Miele Coffee maker, ceramic tiled floor, Brittania Range style cooker with stainless steel finish, 6 ring gas hob top and double under ovens, stainless steel extractor canopy, centre piece island unit, 1.5 bowl sink unit, built in wine fridge, built in dishwasher, breakfast bar, contemporary "pebble" gas fire in casual dining area, French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM: 4.09m x 2.31m (13' 5" x 7' 7")
- Range of units, ceramic tiled floor, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Access to:
- Stairway from Utility Room to:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5)/TEENAGERS ROOM/PLAYROOM/OFFICE: 6.71m x 5.79m (22' 0" x 19' 0")
- To maximum points. Wood strip floor. Separate WC.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- LARGE LANDING:
- Oak flooring.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.89m x 4.19m (12' 9" x 13' 9")
- Oak flooring, bay window, corniced ceiling. Range of built in robes including dressing table and drawers, shelving.
- EN SUITE:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin with cupboards under, mixer taps, large shower cubicle, electric shower unit, 12 volt spotlighting, extractor fan. Linked to Bedroom 3.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
- Oak flooring. Sliderobes, shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
- Oak flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- EN SUITE:
- Contemporary wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle, Multi jet power shower unit, 12 volt spotlighting, extractor fan, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.96m x 3.28m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
- Range of built in robes including storage drawers and desk unit, shelving. Corniced ceiling, oak flooring.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- THREE CAR INTEGRAL GARAGE: 6.1m x 10.67m (20' 0" x 35' 0")
- To maximum points. Electrically operated up and over door. Oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Immaculately landscaped south facing rear garden with an excellent degree of privacy, Buschbeck Mediterranean-style BBQ, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and mature trees, pristine patio area. Light and shed. Outdoor tap and security light.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 My Ladys Mile
Travelling from Holywood centre turn left off the Belfast Road and 1 My Lady’s Mile is on the right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?