1 Gallaun, Vianstown Road, Downpatrick, Down, BT30 6GA
Description & Features
We are pleased to bring to the market this semi-detached bungalow situated within easy distance of the town and located just off the Vianstown Road.
The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen/dining, 3 bedrooms and bathroom, whilst having excellent storage space. The neat gardens are fully enclosed with fencing and to the rear is a communal pedestrian walkway.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer, investor or retirement party this home will appeal to many and we would strongly encourage early viewing.
- Popular location
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Lounge, kitchen/dining
- 3 bedrooms layout, bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Neat front and rear gardens
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- laminate flooring, cloaks cupboard, store, radiator
- LOUNGE: 4.37m x 3.53m (14' 4" x 11' 7")
- laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN/DINING: 3.63m x 2.89m (11' 11" x 9' 6")
- high and low level units with complimentary worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partial wall tiling, laminate flooring, radiator
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with hotpress
- BEDROOM (1): 3.84m x 3.21m (12' 7" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.76m x 2.99m (12' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.77m x 2.09m (9' 1" x 6' 10")
- White suite to comprise of panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, splashback tiling, radiator
- Neat gardens to front and rear with boundary walling and fencing, communal pedestrian walkway to rear, oil tank and oil fired boiler
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 Gallaun
Located just off Vianstown RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?