1 Farm Lodge Grove, Greenisland, CARRICKFERGUS, County Antrim, BT38 8YD
Description & Features
Enjoying a quiet cul de sac position within this highly desirable development this excellent family home extending to just over 2000 sq ft. is tastefully decorated in a contemporary style, with quality materials and finishes. Extensive thought has gone into the reconfiguration and modernisation of this property. With generous proportions it provides a spacious, modern, practical and exceptional family home. Of particular note are the four double bedrooms to include principal bedroom with luxury ensuite with double shower, underfloor heating and walk-in wardrobe/dressing room.
The property has a large well maintained front garden with mature shrubs. The south facing back garden is extremely private and naturally flows from the kitchen and living area via large double doors – perfect for outdoor living. Perfect for young children to play on in every season with high quality artificial grass. There is a fabulous garage (25'7" x 14'5"). Close proximity to many amenities including both primary and secondary schools, walking distance to Greenisland Primary School, public transport links enabling easy access to Belfast and beyond.
- Recently Modernised Detached Family Home in a Very Popular, Convenient & Desirable Development
- 2 Separate Large Reception Rooms, Main Reception Room with Wood Burning Fire
- Large Modern Bright Kitchen with Excellent Range of Built-in Appliances, Flowing into Open Plan Dining Room & Living Area
- Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms to Incude Principal Bedroom with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room & Walk-in Wardrobe / Dressing Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Beam Vacuum System
- Hardwood Double Glazed / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Garage & Ample Private Parking
- Excellent Range of Local Amenities
- Short Walking Distance to Greenisland Primary School & Train Station
Type of Tenure