1 Edenmore Terrace, Ballyclare, County Antrim, BT39 0QJ
Offers in excess of
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Charming end terrace property bursting with potential
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern shower room suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Detached garage
- Rear enclosed garden laid in lawn
- Ample off road parking
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing in uPVC frames
- Idyllic rural setting in the heart of Doagh
- Nest Estate Agents are delighted to bring to market this well presented end terrace property nestled in the quiet village of Doagh, Ballyclare. This property internally consists of a fitted kitchen, dining room, lounge, two bedrooms and a shower room. Externally the property benefits from an impressive large garden and a garage. This property will suit a range of buyers, from investors, first time buyers and those looking to downsize. Doagh village is an idyllic rural setting yet offers ease of access to main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre and nearby towns such as Ballyclare and Glengormley. This property is within in the catchment area for leading Primary and Secondary Schools. We anticipate a high level of interest in this property, to arrange a viewing please contact Nest on 02893 438090.
- Mahogany effect, PVC part glazed door open to entrance hall.
- LOUNGE 2.95m x 3.61m (9' 8" x 11' 10")
- Laminate wood floor. Open fire with tiled hearth and mantle.
- DINING ROOM 3.89m x 2.49m (12' 9" x 8' 2")
- Laminate wood flooring. Under stair storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
- Cream tiled floor, range of high and low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Doorway to
- REAR HALLWAY
- Tiled floor. PVC part glazed door to rear yard and garden.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.03m x 1.75m (6' 8" x 5' 9")
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 3m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM 2 3.1m x 1.98m (10' 2" x 6' 6")
- Stoned yard with ample parking for several cars. Rear enclosed garden laid in lawn bound by 4ft wall. Detached garage boasting light and power with up and over door.
- GARAGE 5.49m x 4.11m (18' 0" x 13' 6")
- Pease nlote, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property. Do you need a mortgage to finance your new home? If so, then talk to Nest Mortgages on 02893 438092 for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION financial review.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 Edenmore TerraceView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?