1 Clonallon Square, Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2JG
Description & Features
Situated within a secure gated development, this attractive red brick detached home is conveniently fronted on to the bustling Belmont Road and offers modern contemporary living at its best. No 1 is split over three floors and comprises four double bedrooms, principal bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom and additional shower room on the top floor.
The ground floor has a good-sized living room with feature fireplace and a superb open plan fitted kitchen/dining/snug. The property benefits from the convenience of gas heating and is double glazed throughout.
Externally there is an easily maintained garden to the front and rear with parking for two cars. Ideally suited to a range of purchasers we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Detached Red Brick Property within Secure Gated Development
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms, Principle Bedroom with Ensuite
- Living to Front with Bay Window
- Kitchen with Appliances, open to Dining Area
- Utility Room / Downstairs W.C
- Family Bathroom on First Floor
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Walking Distance to Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Province Leading Local Schools within Walking Distance
- No Onward Chain
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.15m x 3.07m (16' 11" x 10' 1")
- (into bay). Feature fireplace with slate hearth.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 5.54m x 4.67m (18' 2" x 15' 4")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer swivel spout tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Double range with five ring gas hob. Extractor. Stainless steel splash back. Tiled splash back. Spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC glazed doors to rear. Spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM: 1.74m x 1.48m (5' 9" x 4' 10")
- Work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Housing for gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard with shelving.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 3.61m x 3.43m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
- Door to . . .
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.46m x 3.43m (14' 8" x 11' 3")
- White suite comprising dual flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.54m x 3.26m (18' 2" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn. Surrounding fence. Rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubbery. Brick pavior driveway parking.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 Clonallon Square
Travelling along the Belmont Road towards the shops, Clonallon Square is on the right hand side opposite Earlswood Road.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?