- uPVC front door with side lights leading through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- LOUNGE: 7.21m x 4.32m (23' 8" x 14' 2")
- Inglenook fireplace with standalone gas fireplace, exposed feature brickwork, tiled hearth, feature wooden beam above, front square bay window, cornice ceiling, solid oak hardwood flooring, hardwood doors leading through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM: 4.5m x 3.99m (14' 9" x 13' 1")
- Solid oak hardwood flooring, uPVC sliding doors through to rear gardens, access to kitchen.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 5.74m x 5.36m (18' 10" x 17' 7")
- Excellent range of pine high and low level units, granite work surfaces with inset Franke sink unit and drainer, one and a half tub with mixer tap, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for water, space for oven cooker with in-built extractor fan above, in-built Neff microwave, in-built Bosch dishwasher, glazed cabinets, ample storage throughout, fantastic outlook to rear over landscaped gardens, recessed spotlighting, ample dining area, access into utility room.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface with stainless steel sink unit and drainer with hot and cold tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring, access door through to rear gardens, access to integral double garage.
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.13m x 3.25m (16' 10" x 10' 8")
- Hole in the wall fireplace with multi fuel burner with back boiler, slate hearth, laminate wood effect flooring, outlook to front.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Landing with hotpress and storage, lagged copper cylinder tank, in-built shelving units, access to roofspace.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 5.69m x 4.32m (18' 8" x 14' 2")
- Outlook to front, recessed spotlighting.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with rainfall shower head, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, vertical chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.71m x 2.95m (12' 2" x 9' 8")
- Outlook to rear, in-built storage.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.36m x 3.28m (17' 7" x 10' 9")
- Laminate wood effect flooring, outlook to front, recessed spotlighting, access into family/games room.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.29m x 2.95m (14' 1" x 9' 8")
- Laminate wood effect flooring, outlook to rear.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with hot and cold tap and glass shelving units below, standalone bath with hot and cold tap and telephonic shower head, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, vertical chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- FAMILY/GAMES ROOM: 5.61m x 3.68m (18' 5" x 12' 1")
- Outlook to side, Velux window, eaves storage.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 5.61m x 5.36m (18' 5" x 17' 7")
- Up and over doors, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.
- FRONT GARDENS:
- Laid in brick paviour driveway with mature hedging and planting, leading to integral double garage.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Laid in lawns with mature planting and hedging, stone pebbled pathway, brick paviour patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, access through to side with oil tank and Calor gas connection via gas cooker and gas fire.