- uPVC entrance door with central glazed light and double glazed side lights leading through to spacious entrance hall.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloaks with rails and shelving.
- LOUNGE: 5.38m x 3.53m (17' 8" x 11' 7")
- Outlook to front garden, feature stone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, stone hearth, engineered hardwood floor, access door, timber with bevelled glass, leading through to kitchen/diner.
- KITCHEN/DINER: 5.38m x 2.84m (17' 8" x 9' 4")
- Tiled wood effect floor throughout, range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor above, partially tiled walls and splashback, space for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dual oven, integrated dishwasher, laminate work surface with large breakfast bar with island dining area, glazed display cabinets, double glazed and uPVC doors leading through to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY: 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- With radiators and ceramic tiled floor and electric overhead fan, outlook, to rear over Holywood Hills to Redburn, uPVC and double glazed doors to rear patio.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 3.35m x 3.3m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
- Dual aspect windows, mature outlook to front garden and views to the rear of Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, integrated robes.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.3m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
- With excellent views over Belfast Lough and to the Antrim Hills, built-in robes with mirrored doors, rails and shelving, additional built-in robe with rails.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.69m x 2.31m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
- With outlook to rear of Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough. Integrated robe.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with Shires mixer tap, vanity storage below, P-shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, curved glazed shower screen, fully tiled walls, timber tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, raised heated towel rail, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- With dual Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.69m x 2.62m (8' 10" x 8' 7")
- Velux window with views to the Holywood Hills, access cupboard for water tank, through to En suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With Velux window, blue suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, Redring electric shower with fully tiled enclosure and linen cupboard.
- OFFICE/LOUNGE: 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
- Excellent views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, storage under eaves.
- GARAGE: 6.78m x 3.3m (22' 3" x 10' 10")
- With up and over door.
- Mature enclosed gardens to the front, mostly laid in lawn with mature planting, fully enclosed rear patio laid in brick paviour with oil fired boiler store, oil tank.