1 Blaris Lane, LISBURN, County Antrim, BT27 5FS
Description & Features
This elegant detached residence is sitting at the entrance to Blaris Lane. It occupies a superb site and benefits from the generous adaptable accommodation over two floors that have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Thoughtfully designed to cater for every aspect of modern day family life there are many outstanding features that centre around the fabulous luxury kitchen, dining and family living room area leading to the equally impressive surrounding gardens to the rear.
All in all this stunning family home of approximately 2416 square feet, offers the best of both worlds with its peaceful yet extremely convenient situation and will have wide ranging appeal with early interest expected.
- Modern detached 4 bedroom family home in this extremley popular residential location
- Three reception areas to include open plan living / dining area
- Luxury fitted kitchen with modern built in appliances open to dining/family area
- Utility Room with built in units / Downstairs wc
- Four generous bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, others with built in robes
- Modern family bathroom complete with Jacuzzi bath and modern shower unit
- Gas fired central heating and triple glazed windows
- uPVC triple glazed windows, soffits and fascias
- Intruder alarm/TV points & usb points in all bedrooms
- Detached garage with storage & electric doors
- Electric car point - optional
- Private gardens to rear with water feature and enclosed seating areas/patios
- Beautifully maintained and presented throughout by the current owners
- Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the finer features both inside and out
- Close to leading Lisburn Schools and assess to bus/train links to Belfast
- Lagan Towpath is close to hand and close to Hillsborough and further areas via the A1 and M1 road links
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature curved staircase.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc. Vanitory wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.33m x 3.73m (17' 6" x 12' 3")
- Feature marble fireplace with granite hearth and wood burning stove.
- FAMILY / DINING 7.32m x 3.76m (24' 0" x 12' 4")
- Bay window and double sliding doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 4.14m x 3.89m (13' 7" x 12' 9")
- 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in dishwasher, branded oven, hob and fridge freezer. Modern high and low level units. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for american fridge freezer & dryer. High and low level units, Gas boiler. Spotlights and extractor fan.
- Access to partially floored roofspace with lighting, via slingsby type ladder.
- PRIMARY BEDROOM 4.65m x 3.71m (15' 3" x 12' 2")
- Walk- in wardrobe with built in shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern shower unit, vanitory wash hand basin, low flush wc. Part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.14m x 3.81m (13' 7" x 12' 6")
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.71m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
- Built in robes.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, vanitory wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan, Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Beautifully designed and presented, manicured private enclosed gardens to the side and rear. Gardens laid in lawn, covered seating areas, mature planting throughout and stylish water feature. Patio areas, security lighting, electric sockets and 2 water taps. Detached garage.
- We have been advised the tenure for this property is freehold, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor verify the details.
- For the period April 2022 to March 2023 £2,079.46.
Type of Tenure
Location of 1 Blaris Lane
Entering Blaris Road from Sprucefield turn left into Blaris Lane and no.1 is on the right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?