1 Bathgate Drive, Belfast, BT4 2BA
Description & Features
A beautifully presented extended end terrace, offering fantastic family space in the heart of Belmont Village and it’s many appealing restaurants, shops, and schools nearby.
The accommodation comprises of extensive solid wood flooring with tasteful decor and many attractive period features. The ground floor includes good size lounge with attractive granite fireplace, and living room with attractive cast iron and slate fireplace, open to extended modern kitchen with range of built-in units, feature stainless steel shelving and generous dining area.
The first and second floor include four good size bedrooms and luxury shower room including walk-in shower cubicle with rainfall shower. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and attractive feature tiling.
Located in the popular Belmont Village and with Ballyhackamore Village within walking distance, this property offers convenient living in a superb location close to many of Belfast’s leading schools and easy access to Belfast City Centre with the Glider Bus Service on your doorstep.
- Excellent End Terrace Offering Spacious Accommodation In The Heart of Belmont
- Good Size Lounge With Attractive Cast Iron Fireplace & Solid Wood Flooring
- Living Room Open To Extended Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Four Good Size Bedrooms Across Two Floors, Three With Solid Wood Flooring
- Luxury Shower Room With Walk-In Shower Cubicle And Part Tiled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating System & uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Good Size Enclosed Private Yard To Rear, Finished With Artificial Grass
- Popular Location Within Walking Distance of Belmont & Ballyhackamore Village
Type of Tenure