1 Ballylough Road, Castlewellan, Down, BT31 9NN
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
This historic home was formerly Annsborough Reading Rooms and now offers excellent family accommodation comprising 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, a spacious living room and fitted kitchen with dining and family area. The spacious corner site with gardens front, side and rear offers both off street parking and an outbulding used as a utility room.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Living Room 7.32m x 4.19m (24' 0" x 13' 9")
- Wooden flooring. Multi fuel stove. Front and rear aspect.
- Kitchen with casual living/dining area 7.32m x 3.25m (24' 0" x 10' 8")
- Front and rear aspect. Tiled floor. High and low level units with integrated oven and ceramic hob. Stainless steel sink unit.
- First floor
- Master Bedroom 4.17m x 3.96m (13' 8" x 13' 0")
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 3.56m x 3.51m (11' 8" x 11' 6")
- Rear facing
- Bedroom Four 3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 2.9m x 2.24m (9' 6" x 7' 4")
- Panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c. wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Gardens in lawn to the front and rear of the property with off street parking. Outhouse currently used as utility room. Driveway and parking to side and rear. Side patio garden. PVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?