Room 20, 70-74 Donegall Street, Belfast, Down, BT1 2GU
Description & Features
Mark Royal House is Belfast's first luxury boutique student development designed by award winning architects Hall McKnight. The development, the first of it's kind is located in an unrivalled position in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter directly opposite and overlooking the University of Ulster's new Belfast Campus.
Every detail has been meticulously designed to create an environment that is not only a place to rest, but a place study and play.
Each room is finished to the highest standard and using only the finest materials to include en-suite, work and entertainment area. Each room consists of bespoke fitted furniture with double bed and dressing area with built in wardrobes.
Each en-suite has been individually designed to maximise space for a walk in shower with rainfall head, vanity unit & ample storage.
With an emphasis on functionality and comfort, Mark Royal House offers exceptional kitchen & dining areas with. Each kitchen has an extensive range of built in commercial appliances and luxury seating areas.
The development boasts enviable outdoor space in the form of a rear courtyard providing a landscaped communal area for our 45 residents along with covered bicycle storage. The private outdoor space is a rarity for a prime city centre where space is at a premium.
A concierge is at the disposal of residents to not only ensure the safety of our residents but also help with the demands of ensuring you get the most out of living at Mark Royal.
We are taking bookings for 2015 and look forward to welcoming you to a new concept in Student living.
3 Room Types Available:
- STANDARD ROOM
- LAST FEW ROOMS AVAILABLE
- Designed by Hall McKnight
- Fitted kitchen with Integrated appliances
- High Speed Broadband / WIFI
- Purpose built rear courtyard and entertainment space
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with rainfall shower
- Flatscreen LED television & media package
- Luxury bespoke fitted furniture
- Belfast's first purpose built undergraduate accommodation
- Located in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter
- Directly facing the University of Ulster's Belfast Campus
- Exclusive development of only 45 units
- located on the 2nd floor of the building with luxury en-suite bathroom and views over the University of Ulster Campus, St Ann'es Cathedral and The Mac