Room 17, 70-74 Donegall Street, Belfast, Down, BT1 2GU
Description & Features
The Mark Royal House has everything you need
Bills included - Check
Free fast wifi - Check
Private Room with all the furniture you need - Check
Private ensuite bathroom with a power shower - Check
Laundry Facilities - Check
Secure building with CCTV and Fob access - Check
Cleaners to clean public areas - Check
City Center Location - Check
Staff on site to help with any needs - Check
A social appitite and want to make new friends - Check
What more do you need? We at the Mark Royal House pride ourselves at making your digs yours! We are minutes walk from everything you need in Belfast City Center inculding all transport links. Contact us now to view a place with us.
Each room is finished to the highest standard and using only the finest materials to include en-suite, work and entertainment area. Each room consists of bespoke fitted furniture with double bed and dressing area with built in wardrobes.
Each en-suite has been individually designed to maximise space for a walk in shower with rainfall head, vanity unit & ample storage.
With an emphasis on functionality and comfort, Mark Royal House offers exceptional shared kitchen & dining areas with. Each kitchen has an extensive range of built in commercial appliances and luxury seating areas.
A concierge is at the disposal of residents to not only ensure the safety of our residents but also help with the demands of ensuring you get the most out of living at Mark Royal. Rent is inclusive of bills with a small charge for laundry facilities.
We are taking bookings for 2016 and look forward to welcoming you to a new concept in Student living.
- Belfast's first purpose built undergraduate accommodation
- Free Wifi with 100mbs internet speed
- Bills included Gas, Electricity in rent
- Fitted kitchen with Integrated appliances
- Purpose built rear courtyard and entertainment space
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with rainfall shower
- Luxury bespoke fitted furniture
- Located in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter
- Directly facing the University of Ulster's Belfast Campus
- Exclusive development of only 45 units