Apt 10.07 Obel Tower, Donegall Quay, Belfast, County Antrim, BT1 3NH
Description & Features
A luxury 10th-floor apartment located in the landmark Obel Tower development on the bank of the River Lagan. At 27 stories and 279 feet high it is Ireland’s tallest residential building and occupies a prime site in Belfast City Centre on Donegall Quay. The apartment is ideally located for those working in Belfast City Centre and offers easy access to a wide range of amenities including shops, bars and restaurants.
Internally the apartment comprises of an entrance hall with utility cupboard, an open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with stunning views over Belfast and the Titanic area, modern walnut fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The building also benefits from a welcoming entrance lobby with lift access to all floors.
- Luxury 10th Floor Apartment in the Desirable Obel Tower Development
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Modern Walnut Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master with an Ensuite Shower Room)
- Main Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Programable Electric Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Stunning Views Over Belfast
- Prime City Centre Location
- Available from the 1st of June 2023