76 Adlon Gardens, Lisburn, BT28 2EQ
Description & Features
Monthly Rent £895.00 Deposit £895.00
A wonderful detached property enjoying an elevated site in a popular residential area. This home is both bright and spacious and is complimented by beautifully mature secluded gardens.
Accommodation includes a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, double doors leading to dining room with views of back garden, kitchen with full range of appliances, utility room, 3 spacious bedrooms and family bathroom.
Coupled with mature gardens, driveway parking for several cars, convenient to shops, leading primary, grammar and secondary schools this property will appeal to many.
Early applications recommended.
- Available from 14th June
- 3 Month Lease!
- Superb Detached Home in a Popular Residential Area
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Double Doors Leading to Dining Room with Views of Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Integrated Garage
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Panelled Bath, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, WC and Enclosed Shower Cubicle
- Garden to Front in Lawn, Shrubs and Trees Wrapped Round to Rear with Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Rear Garden in Lawn with Shrubs, Fruit Trees, Green House and Vegetable Patch
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Host of Amenities Virtually on One's Door Step Such as Leading Primary, Secondary and Grammar Schools, Public Transport, Shops and Lisburn City Centre only Minutes Away
- Within Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Rates Paid by Landlord