44 Castledillon Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT8 7BJ
Description & Features
We are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious mid-terrace property located in the ever-popular Belvoir Area of South Belfast. Located close to Belvoir Drive it provides doorstep convenience to many local shops and amenities in the surrounding area. Within proximity is also the Outer Ring, Tesco Extra Newtownbreda, Belvoir Forest Park and Belvoir Park Primary School.
In short, the property comprises of: Spacious entrance hallway with additional storage, separate living room and dining room, fitted kitchen with mature outlook, three well-appointed bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom with white suite, enclosed front garden and an extensive private rear garden which is part patioed and part laid in lawns. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing and oil-fired central heating.
Competitively priced in today’s market, this property has many highly sought after attributes. We therefore recommend internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Exceptionally Spacious Mid-Terrace Property on a Fantastic Site Located in the Ever-Popular Belvoir Area of South Belfast
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Additional Built in Storage
- Spacious Lounge with Wood Burner
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with a Range of High and Low Level Units
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Front Garden Part Laid in Lawns and Part Patioed
- Extensive Private Enclosed Rear Garden Part Patioed Part Laid in Lawns
- Outdoor Storage Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Competitively Priced, Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass inset and glass side light into spacious reception hall.
- Wooden laminate effect flooring, generous under stairs storage cupboard/cloaks room with access to electric meter.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
- at widest points Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling, wooden laminate effect flooring, built-in wood burning stove with slate hearth.
- DINING ROOM: 3.99m x 3.07m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
- at widest points Outlook to front, wooden laminate effect flooring, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 3.05m x 2.39m (10' 0" x 7' 10")
- at widest points Kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate effect worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink and chrome taps, tiled walls, tiled floor, four ring ceramic hob with built-in stainless steel extractor fan above, built-in oven and grill below, built-in fridge freezer, space for washing machine, built-in dishwasher, built-in wine rack, uPVC double glazed access door leading to rear garden.
- Picture window with outlook to front, built-in storage cupboard/hotpress with additional built-in shelving, access hatch to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
- at widest points Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- at widest points Outlook to rear, wooden laminate effect flooring, additional built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.27m x 2.46m (14' 0" x 8' 1")
- at widest points Outlook to rear, additional built-in storage.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome taps, panelled bath with chrome taps and up and over telephone hand unit, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, built-in storage cupboard/hotpress with access to insulated lagged copper cylinder.
- Front garden: Part patioed, part laid in lawns. Rear garden: With excellent degree of privacy, part patioed, part laid in lawns, access to oil tank, access to oil boiler, purpose built outhouse.
Type of Tenure
Location of 44 Castledillon Road
Travelling along Belvoir Drive from the dual carriageway turn left on to Castlecoole Park, take the 2nd left on to Castledillon Road, continue straight on and number 44 is located at the bottom on the right hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
£711.90 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?