Britches Close is located to the rear of Alexander Reid and Frazer Estate Agents English Street Downpatrick.
This split level first and second floor home with spacious accomadation and convenient location to Downpatrick town centre.
Please ring our office to arrange an appointment to view. Also note Tenancy Application Forms are required to be completed in detail whereupon the same shall be forwarded to the Landlords for their approval.
For all lettings rent is paid monthly in advance and initially accompanied by a one off payment of a returnable deposit.
When a new Tenant has been accepted by the Landlord or Agent they shall be responsible to sign a Lease for an agreed length of Tenancy and to provide a Guarantor who shall also be responsible to sign the same agreement.
The tenant may also be required to provide a reference from their previous Landlord.
For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
Viewing highly recommended, key accompanied with agent.
Contact Stephen on 02844619966, call or text 07515355683, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paper work complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in installments.
AGENTS NOTE: The contents, fixtures and fittings (if any) listed or shown in photographs are not necessarily included within the rental of this property. It may be possible in some circumstances to add or remove items. Therefore we would recommend an internal viewing with a view to clarifying what items could be supplied in the tenancy