- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled entrance hall, wooden panels, inner vestibule door, stairs and elevator to second floor and integrated intercom and CCTV video system.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Hardwood front door into apartment 22 inner hallway. Solid oak floor, low voltage lighting, telecom point, alarm and intercom systems.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.05m x 4.44m (19' 10" x 14' 7")
- Hardwood oak floor, low voltage lighting, television aerial and telecom points, wired for surround sound.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, natural stone tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan and cloakroom storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent selection of fitted cupboards, units and shelving, plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, concealed boiler, natural stone tiled floor, low voltage lighting and extractor fan. Fitted with Sky TV enabled unit.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.78m x 3.2m (15' 8" x 10' 6")
- Fully carpeted double bedroom. Television aerial point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit and designer tiling. Extractor fan, low voltage lighting, low flush, WC, wash hand basin, mixer taps and electric shaving point.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING ROOM: 6.98m x 3.84m (22' 11" x 12' 7")
- Excellent selection of high and low level fitted solid oak cupboards, drawers, shelves and units finished with solid black granite work tops, splash backs and window sill.
Inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit incorporating waste disposal unit, swan like mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated 'Neff' dishwasher, 'Neff' under oven and 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with contemporary stainless steel extractor fan cover. Side unit with built in wine rack, glazed display units, pull out larder, natural tiled stone floor, low voltage lighting and excellent space for 8-10 seater dining table and chairs.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Door opening onto third floor communal hallway with access to stairwell.
- BEDROOM (3): 6.05m x 4.44m (19' 10" x 14' 7")
- At widest points. Double bedroom with solid oak flooring. Double velux windows.
- STORE ROOM/STUDY: 3.1m x 2.39m (10' 2" x 7' 10")
- Currently used as storage room. Space could also accommodate study area.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 6.76m x 3.07m (22' 2" x 10' 1")
- Fully carpeted, double velux windows, low voltage lighting and television aerial point. Excellent hanging and shelving system in walk-in dressing room.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM: 2.92m x 2.13m (9' 7" x 7' 0")
- Contemporary Kohler Freelance shower-bath with right hand shower area, curved glass shower screen and chrome mixer taps. Thermostatically controlled chrome shower unit on wall. Fully designer-tiled surround, extractor fan, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, shaving point, low voltage lighting and solid stone flooring.
- Number 22 has a designated parking space within the apartment building's private parking area. Pathway from private parking area past communal apartment gardens to communal hardwood front door with glazed panels . Apartment access ramp leading from communal front door on right hand side to footpath. Communal apartment gardens to rear of apartment building.