- Newly Refurbished and Redecorated Mid-Townhouse, built in 2005.
- Fully furnished.
- Brand new carpets and blinds throughout.
- Spacious open-plan living room through to kitchen and dining area.
- Three double bedrooms over two floors.
- First floor bathroom with Bath and thermostatic shower.
- Second floor shower room with thermostatic shower.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Gas-fired central heating, running radiators throughout. Pre-paid card meter.
- uPVC framed, double glazed windows.
- Convenient walking commute to both the Royal Victoria and City hospitals.
- Excellent local amenities, shopping and local and national communications.
- EPC: C76
- Available Now.
Hardwood and glazed front door. Tiled floor.
Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
32'4" x 8'9" (9.86m x 2.67m)
Brand new white gloss fitted kitchen comprises floor and eye level units and contrasting worksurfaces. Electric Oven. Ceramic hobs. Stainless Steel Extractor Unit. Stainless Steel Sink and Drainer with matching taps. Fridge with Freezer compartment. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor to kitchen, carpets in living and dining area. Six-seater dining table. Living room suite.
Low-Flush W.C and Pedestal Wash hand Basin. Tiled floor and splashback.
12'4" x 12'0" (3.75m x 3.66m) MAX
Double divan bed and mattress with headboard. Double wardrobe and chest of drawers. Carpeted.
12'1" x 9'2" (3.68m x 2.80m)
King-size Divan Bed and Mattress with headboard. Double wardrobe and chest of drawers. Carpeted.
9'3" x 5'5" (2.82m x 1.64m)
White bathroom suite comprising: Bath with thermostatic shower, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Low Flush W.C. Tiled floors and part-tiled walls.
12'12" x 11'11" (3.95m x 3.64m) MAX
Wooden framed double bed and mattress. Built-in wardrobes. Chest of Drawers. Carpeted.
White bathroom suite comprising: Low-Flush W.C. Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Separate Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Tiled floors and part-tiled walls.
Enclosed yard with access to communal alleyway.
Secure Brick-built boiler and washing shed with Washing Machine and Vented Tumble Dryer.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400