144B Donaghadee Road, Bangor, BT20 4PB
Description & Features
This is a great opportunity to rent a beautifully presented detached property providing family accommodation in a sought-after location. The accommodation comprises of three generous bedrooms, master with en suite and a well appointed bathroom with white suite on the first floor, whilst downstairs provides a bright and spacious living room with feature wood burning stove, a contemporary kitchen / dining area with integrated appliances, separate utility room and a downstairs W.C. Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden and a communal driveway to the front with space for three cars.
This excellent property also benefits from gas central heating and is available partly furnished. Within close proximity to a plethora of local amenities, transport links and Ballyholme Village this property will appeal to a wide and varied range of tenants.
- Beautifully presented detached home in much sought after location
- Bright and spacious living room with feature wood burning stove
- Contemporary kitchen / dining area with integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master bedroom with en suite
- Modern bathroom suite
- Downstairs WC and separate utility room
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazing
- Communal driveway with parking for three vehicles
- Available partly furnished / Rent £900.00 pcm excluding rates
- Within walking distance to Ballyholme Village and local transport links