10 Ballyclare Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey, Antrim, BT36 5EX
Description & Features
- Well appointed, two-bedroom end terrace.
- Large lounge with dining aspect.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Gas-Fired Central Heating.
- uPVC framed, double glazed windows.
Wooden floors and carpeted staircase.
9’ 10” x 23’ 0” (3.00m x 7.02m)
Wooden flooring. Spot lighting. Under stairs storage.
10’ 3” x 10’ 2” (3.12m x 3.09m)
Light oak effect kitchen suite comprising floor and eye level units and contrasting Formica worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with matching mixer taps. Freestanding electric cooker. Integrated extractor unit. Power and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
12’ 0” x 9’ 10” (3.65m x 3.00m)
Wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe.
8’ 0” x 10’ 7” (2.45m x 3.22m)
4’ 6” x 7’ 4” (1.39 x 2.24m)
Three-piece, white bathroom suite comprising; Bath with thermostatic shower unit and glazed door, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
Off-Street parking to front. Enclosed rear yard.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400
Location of 10 Ballyclare Road
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating