- WOBURN – SPECIFICATION
- Bespoke kitchen designed & fitted with soft close doors & drawers
- Range of worktops, doors and handles
- Hob splashback & upstands
- Appliances to include fridge/freezer, electric hob & oven, extractor fan
- Plumbing and wiring for additional appliances included
- Ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Ceramic floor tiling & partial wall tiling from a superior range
- Splashback tiling to all basins
- Extractor fan fitted
- GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES
- Energy efficient gas heating providing instant hot water, with thermostatically controlled radiators, wireless timeclock and thermostat
- New boiler installation with 2 year warranty
- Carpets, including underlay, to lounge, hall, stairs landing & bedrooms
- Fireplace surround with electric fire
- Internal walls & ceilings painted in neutral colours
- Mains & battery supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
- Panelled painted internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Superfast fibreoptic broadband, FTTP with speeds of up to 330mbps
- Cabling for SKY and digital TV
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditional construction
- Exterior walls painted in neutral colours
- Rear gardens sown
- Feature external lighting fitted front & rear
- Rear gardens enclosed with timber fencing (where appropriate)
- Detached garage with electric supply (site specific)
- Pebbled driveways
- Landscaped common areas
- Management company will be set up to manage common areas
- Please note some images contain virtual furniture etc.
The Ards Peninsula is stunningly beautiful.
Situated on the North-Eastern coast of the Ards Peninsula, in stunning County Down, the charming village of Millisle provides the perfect place for those seeking the balance between tranquillity and serenity, and the excitement and adventure of numerous nearby activities.
Whether it's strolling along the award-winning sandy shores of Millisle Beach, delving into the past at Ballycopeland Windmill to explore it's rich history, or spending a relaxing afternoon at one of Eden Pottery's exceptional workshops, this superb location guarantees that there is no shortage of things to see and do.
Something for everyone
Why not visit the most easterly point in the island of Ireland at Burr Point, or take an interesting tour at Echlinville Manor House and Distillery, home to Northern Ireland's renowned Jawbox Gin and Dunville Whiskey? Whatever it may be, this area has something for everyone.
What's more, with the thriving town of Newtownards located just a short drive away, the possibilities of fantastic leisure activities are endless. With the newly opened Ards and Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex boasting an impressive swimming pool, gym and spa, and the outstanding Londonderry Park providing modern pitches and exceptional amenities to accommodate a range of sporting needs, residents of Woburn don't have far to travel to experience some of the country's best leisure facilitates.
It goes without saying that these unique properties would perfectly suit couples or families seeking a home in an area steeped in history and culture.
Leading the way for over 20 years
With over 20 years experience of building tailor-made homes in the North Down area, Northland Developments offer a reputable service catering to all needs, from first-time buyers to large families. Committed to the community, all on-going developments, including Lily Wood Lane, Claremont at Riverhill and The Green at Bridgelea, are located within the Newtownards area.
From one-to-one turnkey consultations and meetings with site managers, to an assigned person to answer any queries and an "open-door policy" at the Conlig Sales Office, customers can enjoy a stress free process from start to finish.
What's more, with unrivalled turnkey options and an outstanding back up and maintenance service, it's not difficult to see why plenty of customers have chosen to buy their second home with Northland.