Wells Gate, Newtownabbey offers residents the opportunity to live in a mature residential area nestled on Carnmoney Hill
Described as a green oasis in an urban area, the area is rich in history and features picturesque walks and hilltop views while being located close to Carnmoney Village. Wells Gate offers beautifully designed three and four bedroom semi-detached and detached homes in an area popular with families who want to enjoy a close community atmosphere close to modern conveniences.
Wells Gate enjoys a comfortable residential setting amongst well established avenues and cul-de-sacs in the area. Newtownabbey is a self-contained area with local owned stores that are mixed with the larger supermarkets including Tesco, Marks & Spencer and Lidl. High street brands such as Boots, Topshop, Primark and Dunnes are close to hand at the Abbey Centre, along with local boutiques and eateries for all to enjoy.
While the Carnmoney area offers a relaxed ambience, it has the added bonus of being a commuters paradise with easy access to the M2motorway network and Belfast City Centre just 9 miles away.
The town is well connected by road and residents can avail of the services from the Jordanstown train station, which is 3 miles from the development. For those travelling further afield the main Ports in Belfast (9 miles) and Larne (17 miles), as well as the George Best City Airport (11 miles) and Belfast International Airport (15 miles) are all a short drive away.General Features
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: painted 4 panel doors with chrome door handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- Bespoke kitchen designed and fitted
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine except where utility room is provided with freestanding washing machine & freestanding tumble dryer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
From prince charles way, take Carnmoney Road (Carnmoney Village), after a short distance take right onto Ballyduff road (at village shops), take second right onto Fairhill Road then take second left onto Fairhill Crescent and development is on your left hand side.
* A holding fee of £500 (£300 of which is non refundable in the case of withdrawal) cheques made payable to Beshouse Residential Properties Limited), along with solicitor details, is required upon booking with an unconditional contract to be signed within 6 weeks of booking date.
* In order to facilitate a quick and smooth transaction we recommend that all parties use an in-house independent financial advisor of Colin Graham Residential.
* Areas and room dimensions in brochure are an approximate guide.
* In on-going developments revisions to specification may occur- please contact our office to ensure no alterations have taken place from 6.10.16 when these particulars were prepared.