Number 7 Wellington Park, dating from the late 1800's, the property was the home of the established Tedford family renowned for their sail making amongst other services and contribution to the sailing industry. The developer has transformed this former grand townhouse into six elegant apartments.
Wellington Park is an attractive tree lined avenue in a desirable location set in the heart of South Belfast. Located between the ever popular Lisburn & Malone Roads, and within close proximity to many amenities the area offers. These include Queens University Belfast, Stranmillis Village and the bustling Lisburn Road. The Malone suburb provides an abundance of sporting and leisure facilities to include Queens University PEC, Malone and Balmoral Golf Clubs, Mary Peters Track, and Botanic Gardens.
Belfast City Centre is approximately 10 minutes' walk from Wellington Park with frequent public transport options available. Belfast City Hospital, QUB Medical Centre and the Royal Victoria Hospital is also within a short walking distance of this highly convenient location.
Number 7 has been stripped back and restored to an excellent standard. The developer has taken a serious amount of consideration when reconfiguring these beautifully presented spacious apartments and we anticipate strong interest.
• Contemporary designer kitchen with soft close doors and drawers • Choice of door colour • Integrated branded appliances, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer • Optional high level storage • Optional choice of worktop finish
• Master bedroom – built-in slide robes • Second bedroom – contemporary built-in wardrobes • TV/ satellite points in both bedrooms • USB points in all bedrooms
• Branded white sanitary ware with chrome finish • High quality chrome shower fittings • WC soft close • Fully tiled shower and wet area • Separate bath and shower • Chrome heated towel radiator • Built-in vanity unit
• Choice of engineered wood flooring/ wood effect tiling to kitchen/ living room • Bathroom and kitchen areas tiled • Carpeted floors to hallways and bedrooms
• Sliding sash uPVC windows to front of building • uPVC windows to rear of building • uPVC door to access outside area (where applicable)
• Painted internal walls and ceilings • Painted skirting and architrave • Solid wood internal doors with contemporary ironmongery
• Multi room wiring to living area and both bedrooms • Energy efficient lighting throughout • Secure intercom • Range of chrome/ white slim-line sockets and switches • USB ports in living area and both bedrooms • Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors • External electrical supply to roof terrace and external areas
• Phoenix natural gas heating • Gas fire/ heater on each roof terrace
• High level cornicing in kitchen/ living areas • External roof terraces • External features for outdoor use: - Electrical points - Gas heaters - Secure storage - Private/ secluded outside area in city life
For more information on any of the six units please call Fetherston Clements on 02890661111.