Wellington Court is an exciting new development of detached and semi-detached homes situated in Maghaberry.
This elegant and beautiful new development is located in the tranquil Village of Maghaberry just 6 miles from Lisburn and 15 miles from Belfast thus providing the perfect commuters location whilst also enjoying the quiet setting of the village and surrounding countryside.
Residents of Maghaberry can enjoy all the benefits of country living with activities such as golfing, fishing, horse-riding and plenty of delightful routes for walking and cycling all close by. However, the village is fast becoming the commuter’s location of choice given its prime location and so really is the best of both worlds.
Excellent Primary School and Nursery Facilities area also located in the village. Young people living in the area fall within the Lisburn and Lurgan catchment area giving families a range of great quality options for secondary education.
Tailoring & Home Specification
You will enjoy the huge benefits that QTH’s market leading Signaturize Tailoring Service has to offer. This bespoke tailoring service was developed by QTH, and to our knowledge it is the only comprehensive tailoring service existing in the UK.
This Signaturize Tailoring Service allows you to make a range of design and interior choices in order to make your home vision a reality. Tailoring your home should be and can be an enjoyable journey. Our online Signaturize Tailoring Service allows you to make and review customization choices in your own time and with your family or friends.
The Signature Tailoring Experience allows you to:
- Create a bespoke kitchen in a vintage or contemporary style.
- Select bathroom, ensuite and tiling items that blend seamlessly together to compliment your interior style.
- Control your electrical specification,placement of associated sockets, lights and
smart control items, creating state of the art and user-friendly homes.
- Select and review specific decorative wall, ceiling or floor features, which will be delivered by our elite craftsmen.
Kitchens & Utility Spaces
- You will have the opportunity to tailor your very own kitchen.
As part of this you will be able to choose doors, worktops (including stone options) and handles. We will also offer you a range of fitted appliances including integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezers and dishwasher.
Plus we can offer you special features to add to your kitchen such as wine coolers, coffee machines and warming drawers.
Bathroom, Ensuite & WCs
- Custom designed bathroom and ensuites including styled white sanitary ware.
- A range of bath and shower solutions.
- Various toilet options and a choice of quality fittings.
- Choice of tiling with full height tiling within shower areas and tiled splash backs behind sinks and bath.
- Heated chrome towel rail in both bathrooms and ensuites.
Flooring & Internal Features
- Market leading carpet choice, including underlay in all rooms and spaces. (Excludes tiled areas)
- Comprehensive tiling package including kitchen, utility, bathroom & ensuite floors.
- Generous electrical specification with TV, telephone and electrical socket located as per your choosing.
- Intruder alarm system provided.
- Internal decoration of walls & ceilings with a choice of colours available.
- Chrome face plates to sockets.*
- Roof space access hatch & ladder.
- Integrated wireless music system.*
- Lighting options including feature wall lighting.*
- Front garden turfed and planted with shrubs. (Where appropriate)
- Pavestone path around the perimeter of the home. (Where appropriate)
- Composite front door with a choice of colours.
- Doorbell, including front and rear external lighting and an outside tap.
- Brick paved driveway.
- Sown out rear garden.
- Tall rear fences.
- 10 year NHBC Warranty.
- A choice of internal doors & woodwork.
- Oil fired central heating, including zoned controlled heating for the ground floor and first floor.
- Individual thermostatic control to all radiators.
- Recessed LED lighting to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.
- Smoke alarms & heat detectors as standard.
- Highly efficient homes, providing customer with significant annual energy savings.