Nestled on the grassy shores of Belfast Lough, Watermans Point offers homeowners something truly special, both inside and out. With Lough views stretching all the way from the rolling hills of North Down to the iconic Belfast shipyards, locations don’t get much better than this one.
Yet situated just 5 miles north of Belfast, this new development strikes the perfect balance between convenience and leisure, being within easy reach of local amenities, railway stations and main roads, whilst also offering a wealth of outdoor spaces, greenery and activities to enjoy all year round.
Whether it’s a picnic in the neighbouring Loughshore Park, a cycle along the coastal path tracing its way along the shoreline, or simply kicking back and admiring the local scenery and wildlife, this location has it all and more.
Consisting of 12 detached homes, Watermans Point is a unique new development set in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking Belfast Lough. These new homes are characterised by classic, Georgian-style exteriors with contemporary, modern interiors designed for practical family living.
This new development is conveniently located for easy access to local amenities, schools, shops, cafés and restaurants in the neighbouring towns of Carrickfergus and Whiteabbey, whilst also having an abundance of green spaces and leisure activities right on its doorstep. Whether it’s a round of golf at one of the nearby golf courses, sailing on Belfast Lough, or taking in some fresh sea air by bike, this is a location for embracing the outdoors.
These homes would be perfectly suited for buyers looking to lay down roots in a forever home, and an unbeatable location.
PLEASE NOTE; TWO STOREY OPTIONS ALLOWING TWO AND THREE BEDROOM LAYOUTS FOR THE HALKIN AND HALSEY ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, utility, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Painted skirting and architraves
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
- Each home will be is issued with a
10 year warranty certificate