- High quality units with choice of door, worktops & handles
- Range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Down lights to ceiling
- BATHROOM, ENSUITES AND WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Shower mixer over bath in bathroom
- Down lights to celing
- FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, bathroom, enwuites and WCs
- Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, ensuites and WCs
- Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, halls, stairs and landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as required by Building Regulations
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Modern pre-finished internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- All gardens to be laid in lawn with grass seed
- Cream stone driveway
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Black uPVC fascia & sofit
- Outside water tap
- Boundary fencing to side and rear where there is no existing boundary
- External lighting to front and rear door
- NHBC 10 yea Warranty
A development of six detached properties, located within the village of Conlig, close to both Bangor and Newtownards. The properties are ideal for first time buyers and investors with their turn key finish, leaving nothing for the prospective purchasers to do other than move in.
Internally the properties consist of a spacious open plan living / dining and kitchen area and a ground floor cloakroom with WC. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The second floor has a spacious third bedroom and en suite shower room. Externally there are spacious rear gardens mainly laid in lawn.
These properties are well finished throughout with a range of integrated appliances in the kitchen, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Early viewing strongly recommended to appreciate the finish of these homes in this small development.