SHOWHOUSE OPEN EVERY SUNDAY FROM 2-4PM OR BY APPOINTMENT
Situated in a beautiful countryside location 30 minutes from Belfast, the Stables at Ballyrobert is a small secluded development made up of semi-detached and detached houses.
Situated in the village of Ballyrobert, home owners at the Stables can avail of excellent local facilities including, Thompson Primary School and Jigsaw Day Nursery, award winning restaurants, bars and the local golf club. Further shopping facilities are only a short 10 minute drive to your local ASDA in Ballyclare or Tesco at Abbeycentre.
Perfect for the young professional or first time buyer at affordable prices, who strive for a stress free life in the countryside.
All house types will be meticulously finished to an exceptionally high turn-key standard, with the outside completed in high quality render and stone. Each house type benefits from the additional features.
* Classic white sanitary ware including bathroom and ensuite
* Quality tiling around bathroom and shower
* Integrated appliances including oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
* High quality carpet and tiling to all floored areas
* PVC double glazed windows
* Hardwood front and all external doors
* Oil fired central heating
* Gravel driveway or optional tarmac
* Lawns turfed
* PVC maintenance free drainpipes
* Entrance of development landscaped in stone and finished with Parkland wrought iron fencing
• A non refundable holding fee of £1,000 (cheques made payable to Beechview Developments) along with solicitor details are required upon booking with an unconditional contract to be signed within 6 weeks of booking date.
• In order to facilitate a quick and smooth transaction we recommend that all parties use an in-house independent financial advisor of Colin Graham Residential.
• Areas and room dimensions in brochure are an approximate guide.
• In on-going developments revisions to specification may occur- please contact our office to ensure no alterations have taken place from 7.10.16 when these particulars were prepared.