Every new home in The Nursery will benefit from Hagan Homes’ high quality and stylish turnkey package. This includes a fully fitted stylish kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move in.
Hagan Homes are renowned for their attention to detail and the emphasis placed on the finer details, both internally and externally. Utilising an expert team of top architects, landscapers and building professionals you are guaranteed a home to be proud of.
Commuters travelling further afield can avail of a comprehensive road and commuter network, which enables easy access to the north, west and south to Belfast City Centre and beyond. Ballymena’s extensive rail and bus network is accessed directly from the town to many locations throughout the province.
Beautiful open countryside is close to hand, with some of Ulster’s finest villages a short drive away. The stunning village of Broughshane is three miles to the east, where residents can enjoy the quaint atmosphere and perhaps a cosy lunch at the picturesque Thatch Inn. Galgorm is a similar distance to the west, complete with stunning riverscapes and the world-class Galgorm Hotel & Spa in which to relax and unwind.
Ballymena benefits from a compact town centre, affording easy access to fabulous boutiques, shopping centres and high street stores, interspersed with coffee shops, bistros and great restaurants to spend relaxed evenings and weekends with friends and family.
Those who enjoy fitness can avail of the Seven Towers Leisure Centre as well as the running, walking and cycling opportunities within the local parkland. Ballymena is a very family-centric location with a superb selection of schools and colleges as well as recreational fun to be enjoyed within the ECOS Centre, the local cinema complex and the The Braid (Museum and Arts Centre) to name just a few locations. To enjoy this all you have to do is move!
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defect liability period with Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
- The Charlock & The Barberry Apartments will have individual entrance doors
- The Bluebell Apartments will have communal entrance hallway with intercom system
- Maintained landscaped areas
- Integrated washer dryer