A beautiful collection of thirty-one homes, each striking the perfect balance between comfort and style
A New Beginning
Situated in the lively town of Larne, on the eastern coast of Northern Ireland, this unique development offers something for everyone.
Whether it's admiring the colourful melody of boats at Larne Harbour, enjoying a delicious meal at one of Larne's restaurants, or creating lasting memories with all of the family at Carnfunnock Country Park, this outstanding development truly allows its residents to experience it all.
For those who love the great outdoors, this area offers plenty of opportunity to explore nature. From the sandy shores of Ballygally Beach, and the stunning views that can be observed from the Antrim Coast Road, to the treelined paths through Carnfunnock Country Park and the lush, green fairways of Larne's notable Cairndhu Golf Club, it's easy to see why this location is often commended on it's natural beauty.
For homeowners making the daily commute, this development allows for easy and convenient travel. With Larne Railway Station located just minutes away, and excellent road links reaching to Belfast City Centre and beyond, residents of The Highways will find themselves thrilled with the ease of travelling that comes with such an accessible location.
Traditional designs, built to the highest standards, in key locations. We recognise that our customers are at the core of our business and therefore, pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of customer service. You will be proud to call your home a Rosemount Home.
Rosemount Homes is a diverse family owned private house builder that benefits from the management team of one of Northern Ireland's leading construction companies, with a wealth of experience in the local house building industry.
Our aim is to grow to be the most respected in the industry.
We pride ourselves on our company values – Trust, Respect, Caring, Being Open, and Honest.
'Rosemount Homes are committed to quality construction and customer satisfaction in every home we build.'
A Beautiful New Home
Showcasing a beautiful collection of thirty-one homes, each striking the perfect balance between comfort and style, homeowners are guaranteed a home in which to be proud.
With high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, residents of The Highways can truly experience the very best in modern living. What's more, with stunning exteriors in render and brick, the elegance of these homes is reflected on the outside. Thanks to spacious bedrooms and extensive living areas, these homes would be perfect for growing families wishing to settle down in an accessible location with a tight-knit community feel.
Homeowners can also benefit from the ideal positioning of this convenient development, with every amenity that may be needed, located just a short distance away. From convenience stores, local boutiques, cafés, pubs and restaurants, to primary and secondary schools, entertainment facilities and leading leisure centres, homeowners certainly don't have far to travel to experience some of Larne's best facilities.
Rosemount Homes follow the 'Consumer Code for Homebuilders' and ensure that our customer service is consistently high.
Luxury Turnkey Speci?cation
Kitchen / Utility
– Choice of kitchen doors, work tops and handles
– Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob & electric oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine(Washing machine integrated in kitchen or free-standing washing machine in utility room depending on house type)
– Splash back between hob and extractor fan with worktop up-stands
– Concealed lighting to kitchen units
Bathroom / Ensuite & WCs
– Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment
– Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
– Chrome heated towel radiators in bathroom and ensuite
Wall and Floor Coverings
– Halls, lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings carpeted with quality carpet and underlay
– Floor tiling to kitchen / dining, utility room, WC, bathroom and ensuite
– Full height tiling to shower enclosures in ensuite
– Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
– Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating with combination boiler
– Thermostatically controlled radiators
– Zoned central heating system
– All selections to be made from the builder's nominated suppliers only
Windows / Exterior Doors
– Double glazed uPVC windows
– High performance front door
– Internal Décor - walls and ceilings painted with a choiceof colours from a select list
– Moulded skirting and architrave painted white
– Pre-finished internal doors withcontemporary ironmongery
– Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout including TV and telephone points
– Brushed chrome recessed LED spotlights to kitchen / dining, ensuite and bathroom
– Security alarm system
– Traditional masonry andbrickwork construction
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
– Tarmac driveways with ample car parking space
– Front gardens turfed, rear gardens top-soiled and sown in grass seed
– Timber fencing or walling to rear(where applicable)
– External lighting to front and rear doors
– Landscaped common areas
– A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and wellbeing of the common areas
– NHBC 10 year Build-Mark warranty cover
– 2 Year defects liability period by Rosemount Homes