This truly unique development of modern, extremely energy efficient, family homes will be situated in one of Comber's most sought after addresses, close to the shores of Strangford Lough - an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Each home offers well planned contemporary accommodation with a turn key finish to include high quality German Kitchens, luxury sanitary ware and floor coverings as standard.
The surrounding area has long been established as one of the most sought after in County Down, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, and is only a few minutes from the the shores of Strangford Lough and the many top class restaurants that this area has to offer.
The craftsmanship, thought and attention to detail that has gone in to these homes will make them notable for their style and external finish, enhancing the beautiful ambience of the area, and providing a timeless, classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades - The Courtyard will be an address to impress.
- Large range of custom designed German kitchens to choose from
- Includes all kitchen appliances
- Integrated oven (including extractor canopy)
- Integrated hob
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Were appropriate washing machines in the utility areas
Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Large range of Karndean flooring tiles to choose from for the kitchen areas, bathrooms, WCs and where applicable utility rooms
- Carpets to entrance hall, stairs, landings, reception rooms and bedrooms.
- All internal walls and ceilings to be painted in neutral colours
- Internal doors to be oak finish, skirtings and architraves to be white finish
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Wired for satellite system
- Telephone and tv points included
- Mains supplied smoke detectors
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors in dark grey colour
- Feature external lighting to The Courtyard
- 10 year structural warranty included
- Gardens and common areas to be landscaped