Timeless elegance on the shores of Belfast Lough.
- High quality units with choice of door handle and quartz/stone workstop, with matching upstand
- Integrated appliances include gas hob, eye level double oven, extractor hood , fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters to kitchen dining area
- Washer/dryer in store where applicable
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Contemporary basin with vanity unit
- Chrome towel radiator
- Seperate shower cubicle with dual control shower head
- Recessed down lighters to ceiling
- FLOOR COVERING/TILING:
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathroom
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms and hall
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Sliding doors between kitchen and lounge area
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to apartments and communal lobby area
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Internal doors and contemporary ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV points and telephone points
- Wiring for future satellite
- Down lighters to hallway ceiling
- 5 amp lamp circuit to lounge and bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Integral alarm system
- 10 year warranty
- Optional extra- ensuite facilities to the master bedroom in apartments 1,2,3 and 4
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Stunning interior designed lobby
- Communal lift
- Secure door entry system- intercom in apartment
- Post box in entrance lobby
- Landscaped communal garden
Introducing The Apartments at Hartley Hall, a choice of exceptional homes thoughtfully designed with a style, quality specification and a meticulous attention to detail rarely seen in modern properties. Enjoying spectacular sea views, a convenient location and beautiful shoreside and countryside walks on your doorstep, The Apartments at Hartley Hall offer the perfect place for you to call home.
From the thoughtfully planted green spaces to the imaginative and carefully considered architecture down each street and avenue, Hartley Hall exudes quality and attention to detail around every corner. Our overriding aim is to create place and spaces that will be pleasant to live in for generations.
Historically, the area around Hartley Hall has been characterised by elegant Victorian villas. The essence of this architecture is reflected in each of our house designs with a focus on simplicity, elegance and individuality.
A palette of pure whites, mineral tones and a burst of vivid orange creates a sense of stylish calm to the
entrance of these pied de terre apartments The look is fresh, clean, and impactful. We absolutely fell in love with a beautiful porcelain floor that resembles aged French limestone, and found a missoni style runner together with soft taupey grey carpets to line the stairs and landings. Lush velvety orange designer chairs and quirky shaped console tables, running against the tall walls that have been carefully curated with monochromatic prints all work towards giving the entrance hall a personality of its own.