St Patricks Hall on the Ballymoney Hill offers 11 High Spec New Homes in a superb central location within the town of Banbridge.
The development will consist of a choice selection of townhouses and semi-detached homes and will offer modern day living with each new home being built to a comprehensive turn-key finish.
Due to its central location, Ballymoney Hill will be ideally suited for those looking the convenience of being ideally situated near the town centre and local amenities such as bus stops, schools, sports and shopping facilities. It also offers the perfect base for those looking easy commuting between Belfast, Newry and Dublin.
So if you are looking for a development that offers modern living close to the town centre this development could be for you.
This development qualifies for Co-Ownership Housing.
• 10 Year Global Homes warranty cover
• Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
• Front Doors with a 5 point locking system
• Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
• High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
• Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Tarmac driveway
• Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
• Traditional masonry construction with painted render or brickwork
• Feature lighting to front and rear doors
• Cast iron stove
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
• Wired for satellite point
• Veneer internal doors with Chrome ironmongery
• Oak stair handrail
• Painted moulded skirting, architraves and balustrades
• All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
Kitchens & Utility Rooms:
• A choice of fully fitted kitchens
• Integrated appliances including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood and fridge / freezer
• Plumbed for washing machine
Bathrooms & Ensuites:
• Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with shower screen
• All ensuites have thermostatic showers
• Feature downlighters to bathrooms and ensuites
Floor Coverings & Tiles:
• Tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
• Splash back tiling to wash hand basins
• Floor tiling to kitchen / dining, bathroom, ensuite & WC
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs & landing
The developer reserves the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher quality.